#1 OG Loc

OG Loc

Trickster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 20 March 2005 - 10:43 PM

Posted Image

Welcome to the Leone Family Mafia Gang Chat, Chat about anything to do with the gang here.

Edited by OG Loc, 20 March 2005 - 10:46 PM.

Posted Image

#2 Spooner

Spooner

"I want whatever he's on"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts
  • United States 

Posted 20 March 2005 - 11:14 PM

Hey Og Loc, aren't you ripping off the LFM from GTAForums? If so, you're going to be in alot of trouble man.... :nope:
-JACK

#3 Sherman

Sherman

Capo

• Super Mods
  • 6,922 posts

Posted 20 March 2005 - 11:21 PM

Hey Og Loc, aren't you ripping off the LFM from GTAForums? If so, you're going to be in alot of trouble man.... :nope:

I don't think he'd get in trouble.. unless they find out, come over here and flame the hell out of him. But, It wouldn't be much more trouble than that (its not trouble at all)

#4 OG Loc

OG Loc

Trickster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 20 March 2005 - 11:31 PM

How am I ripping them off? It's off a game they have no copyright I didn't steal anything off them.

Edited by OG Loc, 20 March 2005 - 11:32 PM.

Posted Image

#5 Sherman

Sherman

Capo

• Super Mods
  • 6,922 posts

Posted 20 March 2005 - 11:33 PM

How am I ripping them off? It's off a game they have no copyright I didn't steal anything off them.

Then theres that.. pwn'd. Good luck with your gang, Og

#6 OG Loc

OG Loc

Trickster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 20 March 2005 - 11:44 PM

Why thank you Skyline and Kuniva it's true, I'm not ripping them off in any way.

Posted Image

#7 Spooner

Spooner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts
  • United States 

Posted 20 March 2005 - 11:45 PM

Dude man calm down, you don't even have members and you're trying to get crazy with me? :huh: Wow....anyways, good luck I guess :unsure:
-JACK

#8 OG Loc

OG Loc

Trickster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 01:09 PM

Please remove your signatrue now Kuniva your'e not in the gang, and another thing that editing sucks.And kuniva don't make to much of a prick of yourself you can't just come here you noob and think your all this, well you know what kuniva your mums paedophile!!!

Edited by OG Loc, 21 March 2005 - 01:17 PM.

Posted Image

#9 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

Numba' one in the hood, G!

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 03:04 PM

Please remove your signatrue now Kuniva your'e not in the gang, and another thing that editing sucks.And kuniva don't make to much of a prick of yourself you can't just come here you noob and think your all this, well you know what kuniva your mums paedophile!!!

Does anyone else see that last bit of irony, there?

Anyones. You have no control over what he puts in his sig. If you look closely, instead of just looking at your gangs name and going, "t3h OMG! he is lyk ripping my sig!!!11!1!oneoneeon!!11", you'd know it had a circle around your gang name with a slash through it. That means he is anti your gang.

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#10 OG Loc

OG Loc

Trickster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 03:26 PM

It's not a circle it's a oval.

Posted Image

#11 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 04:14 PM

It's not a circle it's a oval.

Tell me that was sarcasm or something. Because it was completly stupid.

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#12 Spooner

Spooner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts
  • United States 

Posted 21 March 2005 - 06:03 PM

I'm a n00b?? Ha! You only registered like 4 days before me! Horrible editing, yes. Funny? To me it is. Oh and I am anti-LFM because talked to you about these forums and you said invision sucks. Remember? But now, you're setting up a rip off gang here? Wow....amazing. You know I thought we were cool but you're just a flat out liar and a traitor. So good luck with this gang, though I doubt it will actually take off.

Edited by >>Kuniva<<, 21 March 2005 - 06:04 PM.

-JACK

#13 Kayo

Kayo

r u leik 1337 ?

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts
  • Romania 

Posted 21 March 2005 - 06:09 PM

Using leone as a name is not ripping off. If he would steal the story , positions or graphics, that would be ripping
Posted Image
\__Assault Rifle Republic__/

#14 OG Loc

OG Loc

Trickster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 06:15 PM

Lol I didn't rip it off and also I said Invisionfree sucks.Not Invision Power Boards.

Posted Image

#15 Spooner

Spooner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts
  • United States 

Posted 21 March 2005 - 07:03 PM

Okay so then when I told you about these forums, why did you say they suck then? And it still is a rip off. I wouldn't like for someone to go on another board and start calling themselves MTTM even if they do have different positions and stuff.
-JACK

#16 mvi

mvi

Executioner

• Elite Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 21 March 2005 - 07:31 PM

The Leone Family Mafia is in gta 3 you twat. Anyone can use it. Now modded to the max, only you can use because it's not in a game that's sold millions of copies.

#17 OG Loc

OG Loc

Trickster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 07:35 PM

But I made MTTM up they didn't make Leone Family Mafia up.

Posted Image

#18 Bryzed

Bryzed

Who am i?

• Elite Members
  • 638 posts
  • Canada 

Posted 21 March 2005 - 08:39 PM

Omg you n00bs, if you want to keep this going on take it to the dungeon. In my opinion this is just spam, now stfu and lets go back into topic! :D
Posted Image

Xenon:
i had a quote from chris to me in my sig
"if you had a pussy i'd gently caress you"

Me, Myself & I:
"i want to be an admin, so i can rule the forumistic world!!

#19 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 08:57 PM

Okay so then when I told you about these forums, why did you say they suck then? And it still is a rip off. I wouldn't like for someone to go on another board and start calling themselves MTTM even if they do have different positions and stuff.

You still aren't understanding this. Modded to the Max is a unique name that YOU came up with. Leone Family Mafia is off of a GAME, that means if you use, then I make one, it ISN'T RIPPING. You can still rip the roster, story, graphics, etc. But not the name.

Posted Image

lolz

#20 Spooner

Spooner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts
  • United States 

Posted 22 March 2005 - 06:06 AM

I guess you're right but even so the idea of creating the gang was already done but I whatever :) Anyways, MVI, I resent that remark, I'm not a twat. lol My beef is with Og Loc not any of you guys.
-JACK

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users