WHAT GTA GAMES CAN U DOWNLOAD FOR PC

Shit. I never knew that.

I know this guy who got San Andreas free without paying

Well, let's hope that your friend doesn't do the same. It is illegal to download things for free off of the internet so please tell him to find a cheap website or look on a few popular gaming websites such as GAME.co.uk and gamestation.co.uk.

Downloading games for free are called warez and discussion of it here on TGTAP is blatant breakage of the forum rules.

Ok, 3 then, but LCS and VCS were just filler games.

And if you have no respect for rockstar, or their work, then remind me exactly why you're here. I have no respect for games like 'Pro fishing 2008' so..... i don't go and join 'pro fishing games' forums and then say... 'Yeah, the people who make this game are shit, just.. for some half assed reason, That's all'

Well they do have limitations for releasing things on the PC. They might not want to release any more games for GTA on the PC, they don't have to. They may or may not release GTA IV on PC but many hope it is released for the PC. The GTA Liberty City Stories and GTA Vice City Stories games were not meant to be released on the PS2 but they chose for it to be configured to fit in with the PS2, that's because there are not many differences between the PSP and the PS2 except the size, colours (psp) and a few other differences.

So yeah, don't download anything illegally because it is illegal (Duh?) and you can be prosecuted for it (I think).

I know me myself own copies of the GTA's I have (all for PC) but all these "arrested" and such bullshit for downloading music, games, softwares etc.. are all bullshit. You wont be caught, how the hell can they find you, and you IP address doesn't reveal it either.

Edited by Flesh-n-Bone

I know me myself own copies of the GTA's I have (all for PC) but all these "arrested" and such bullshit for downloading music, games, softwares etc.. are all bullshit. You wont be catched, police can just drink the piss and don't do shit, how the hell can they find you, and you IP address doesn't reveal it either.

Well, if that's what you think... I mean, look at the warez groups, Myth, Hoodlum, Icon (the boys who released GTA IV to the fools), to name a few, no matter how they use a pseudonym, or lay low, they often end up revealing their real name after an FBI raid or two.

I know me myself own copies of the GTA's I have (all for PC) but all these "arrested" and such bullshit for downloading music, games, softwares etc.. are all bullshit. You wont be catched, police can just drink the piss and don't do shit, how the hell can they find you, and you IP address doesn't reveal it either.

The police probably wont do anything, but your internet provider may cut off your connection or fine you.

The police probably wont do anything, but your internet provider may cut off your connection or fine you.

Yeah, I've heard that some legit firms have set up booby-trap torrents, where if you download a file from that torrent, they can trace your IP and warn you for not buying...

Yeah, I've heard that some legit firms have set up booby-trap torrents, where if you download a file from that torrent, they can trace your IP and warn you for not buying...

ya but people have already sorta figured that out as well (peerguardian)

still, when u get a legal copy its much better, usually no crashing issues and whatever too.

I'm sorry you feel that way, but some people have feelings, so we warn them.

Also, fix your grammar.