1. 1. what is your favourite gang ?

• mafia
    • triads
    • diablos
    • yakuza
    • cartel
    • south side hoods
    • yardies

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

88 posts in this topic

Yakuza, easily the best gang in the Game. The stinger is the best and the missions were the best.

Yeah, the Yakuza were awesome. For myself it's a mix between the Mafia and the Yakuza.

The Leones,they are the best.Their weapons are the best,their mafia sentinels are the best and i think that their turf is the best place in GTA3.Only thing I dont like is that we have to kill Salvatore!!!

Edited by Salvatore

The Leones,they are the best.Their weapons are the best,their mafia sentinels are the best and i think that their turf is the best place in GTA3.IOnly thing I dont like is that we have to kill Salvatore!!!

I think that the Leones are the best gang in GTA3.They have the best weapons,their mafia sentinel is the best car and their turf is the best place in GTA3.Only thing i dont like is that we have to kill Salvatore!!!

SORRY FOR TRIPLE POSTING,I DONT KNOW HOW TO DELETE THE POST!!!

Edited by Salvatore

The Leone Mafia. Their car kicked ass, they had alot of character(for example tony cipriani) and had their fingers in nearly every pie(tony's restruant, sex club 7,joeys chopshop).

My Favourite is the Yakuza because I quite like the leaders (

Who Died

) and the cars. On the other hand my least favourite gang are the Triads because they are so annoying and they attack you without cause, I also dislike them because I don't like the Triad Fish Van.

It's in the first page anyways, so I wanted to tell my opinion.

My favorite gang is definitely the Liberty City Triads. I just like them, nice dressing, great turf, they have funny quotes and well they just needed a better "gang car". They are my second favorite GTA gang after the coolest of all, GROVE STREET! Grove can kick anybodies ass'. But here my fav is obviously Triads, my least fav gotta be the Yardies, they annoy you once you go hard on the Cartel. And to the one hating Triads because they attack you, well you've messed up their whole front so what you think they'll do? Just simply watch you go over their territory?