Prostitution

Ok not that i don't like it or anything but the full blown visual actions from the rositutes are a bit much for me... there was just something classic about watching a car shake with two passengers both in their seats ya know... I think the fact that the prostitute actually makes gestures and what not is extremely innovative however im still a little bothered haha

Ok not that i don't like it or anything but the full blown visual actions from the rositutes are a bit much for me... there was just something classic about watching a car shake with two passengers both in their seats ya know... I think the fact that the prostitute actually makes gestures and what not is extremely innovative however im still a little bothered haha

Hmm, I don't think they would actually do that, since R* is trying hard to avoid further controversy...I think...

Rockstar can't really go any further than this. I've seen this in the IGN review video but I haven't got a chance to see it in game. Actually when I think about it, I haven't actually seen any prostitutes in the game so far.

totally adult!, and u can find hookers relatively close to the strip club that roman brings u 2 on one of ur hang outs with him

Hmm, I don't think they would actually do that, since R* is trying hard to avoid further controversy...I think...

well im just saying dude they obviously are getting head, being wacked off etc. ITs totally out there check out the game find a hooker there is no lying on my half