Resolution Problem

Does anyone know what resolution your game is running at?

It supports 720p, 1080i and 1080p but for some reason i cant get it to run at 1080p.

My tv supports 1080p but every time the game starts it goes from 1080p to 720p and i can't for the live of me find a way to change it back to 1080p.

Will it be my tv settings or my ps3 settings that need to be changed?

Please help? Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...
Does anyone know what resolution your game is running at?

It supports 720p, 1080i and 1080p but for some reason i cant get it to run at 1080p.

My tv supports 1080p but every time the game starts it goes from 1080p to 720p and i can't for the live of me find a way to change it back to 1080p.

Will it be my tv settings or my ps3 settings that need to be changed?

Please help? Cheers.

Hey I have this same problem. I would like an official word but I am assuming that the game wasn't working properly on 1080p and they are keeping the game from playing that way until the problem is fixed......Does anyone know if they are working on it?

• 2 weeks later...

Do you have a HDMI cable? I think I know what the problem is. If you do have a HDMI cable, and it is connected to your TV and PS3, then go to the Settings tab on the home menu, go down to Display Settings and go on Video Output Settings. Click 'HDMI' then choose the automatic method. Next your screen might go blank, wait several seconds and it will ask you whether you want to keep these settings, press yes and your TV should always be 1080p. Try checking your TV settings as well if that's not the solution.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...