Forum Mods

I was wondering if there was a way i could get the coding for the little snipets around the forum, like the rpg, i havent really found a good enough one yet and this one is perfect, and that little shop thing is pretty neat, kinda goes off of this but urs is a little different i think, if these are available to us, could i have the RPG code, thnx alot :thumbsup:

me and a few of my friends (the makers of ArcadeX for Invision Free powerboards) are gonna work on a Arcade system sorta like this, hall of fame, all that good stuff, and once we get our money system up, ull get prize money, and i think you should do taht also, thnx and if u can please give me the arcade script and save us the time of slicing it outa here :D

me and a few of my friends (the makers of ArcadeX for Invision Free powerboards) are gonna work on a Arcade system sorta like this, hall of fame, all that good stuff, and once we get our money system up, ull get prize money, and i think you should do taht also, thnx and if u can please give me the arcade script and save us the time of slicing it outa here :D

Complete and utter waste of time. Just go to Invisionize.