Possible return to SA?

Rowie235

i don't know, GTA III also say things about carcer city(manhunt) and we never see them in any recent GTA's. maybe R* was just trying to remind the players about the old times you know? but a possibility is a possiblity

if the next game is SA, then what are they going to call it? GTA San Andreas II?? but i'm not trying to put you down mate, i'm just seeing the reasonable doubts.

<br />i don't know, GTA III also say things about carcer city(manhunt) and we never see them in any recent GTA's. maybe R* was just trying to remind the players about the old times you know? but a possibility is a possiblity<br /><br />if the next game is SA, then what are they going to call it? GTA San Andreas II?? but i'm not trying to put you down mate, i'm just seeing the reasonable doubts.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

if they would return to SA... i think they will only choose one city, perhaps LS or LV...

<br />i don't know, GTA III also say things about carcer city(manhunt) and we never see them in any recent GTA's. maybe R* was just trying to remind the players about the old times you know? but a possibility is a possiblity<br /><br />if the next game is SA, then what are they going to call it? GTA San Andreas II?? but i'm not trying to put you down mate, i'm just seeing the reasonable doubts.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

if they would return to SA... i think they will only choose one city, perhaps LS or LV...

Lol, why are we line breaking?

I think it's entirely possible. But if it's to happen, VC will come first.

I don't see them redoing VC. The main reason they picked that to start with was it was hot at the time. The whole Miami Vice thing and all. It was a popular theme. I just don't imagine them revisiting that. Something like Liberty City (New York) is timeless. You can visit it in any time period and it works. Nobody gives a crap about Miami , excuse me, Vice City any more.

<br /><br /><br />

Lol, why are we line breaking?

I think it's entirely possible. But if it's to happen, VC will come first.

yes, i think VC is more possible to come first...

and on the HTML code, theres something wrong with the forums (it loads sooo slow) or its on my browser (Mozilla)