The GTA IV Show-Off Topic

Deji

Personally, i've just been getting in touch with the city again lol i just got it last night at midnight haha but yea its totally awesome i've just been loving the city, i would have to agree with the cell phone thing dude, its so awesom i love using it to call cops and just distract them , another thing i love is the fact that u actually break into the car, like i know its time consuming but still ... awesome

Hey, does anyone know what to do after the mission where you steal a police car and pull over vans?

ye, im way passed that. Im nearly on the 3rd island!

all u gotta do it pull over all the vans with the TV then just take it to the lockup.

True, but he asked for the mission after this one. Who are you doing the mission for, what does it say you to do?

Hey, does anyone know what to do after the mission where you steal a police car and pull over vans?

ye, im way passed that. Im nearly on the 3rd island!

all u gotta do it pull over all the vans with the TV then just take it to the lockup.

True, but he asked for the mission after this one. Who are you doing the mission for, what does it say you to do?

I already completed that mission yesterday lol. Now I'm in Broker, doing missions for Manny.

I like punching a random person and running until I can find a cop and watch them get arrested when they hit me LOL

I also like the fact as long as you dont get arrested you keep your weapons like if you die by gunfight or car crash, its a nice bonus, since im not cheating my way through for once

Ryan

I like punching a random person and running until I can find a cop and watch them get arrested when they hit me LOL

I also like the fact as long as you dont get arrested you keep your weapons like if you die by gunfight or car crash, its a nice bonus, since im not cheating my way through for once

Ryan

So cops do arrest other peoples? Once I saw a cop pulling over another vehicle for a traffic check, that was cool.

I aslo use that metod instead of getting arrested. It's better to be killed than arrested by the cops.

• 2 weeks later...
"Under the Radar" unlocked, last 4 bridges were in a row in southern Alderney.

Gamescore + 40

Achievments sound fun on 360, disadvantage to the PS3 :(

Anyway I just finished the storyline (got the game very late and had lots of work!) and now I'm just playing online. When I get round to it I'm going to start the game again and do the other ending, then maybe 100% if I'm bothered!