Clan Poll

Chris

How to do clans here...  

33 members have voted

1. 1. How do you think we should run clans here?

• Have one big clan, split into separate console and timezone sub-gangs (bigger, well organised)
    • Let everyone make their own gangs (smaller, harder to organise)

Hey everyone,

We've noticed a number of you have already started recruiting to your own gangs which is great to see, however, I've just been having a chat with Misho and we were thinking about how is actually best to do this. i.e. the best way to get things organised and matches happening regularly and such.

At the moment, we allow everyone to create their own gangs.

Advantages of this are it's less work for us/leaders, you get to decide all the fine details about your gang and who's in it etc.

Disadvantages of this are that we'll eventually have a shit ton of little gangs, some probably won't be on at the same time, and organising matches could prove troublesome for some

The other idea is to have one big clan for The GTA Place. If any of you have checked the TGTAP vs GTA4.tv topic you may have actually noticed this on GTA4.tv site where it seems to be working great. I'll explain how it would work.

Basically, we'd all belong to The GTA Place official clan. There would be two main divisions, the PS3 and the Xbox 360 players. In these two divisions, we'd have 4 sub-gangs which would be based on timezones, this way, you get people together who are on the same console and times as you, making organising matches a hell of a lot easier.

Now, in these gangs, we'd be able to have loads of matches planned and organised with gta4.tv and any other sites wanting to join (I'm speaking to a couple of other webmasters to see what they think about this).

Anyway, we just wondered how you all feel about it. Misho and I think it's great, but we made this poll before doing anything, in case you're all against it or something. Post if you have any questions or want to add your input.

Thanks and have fun in multiplayer!

I like the idea of a big gang playing a bunch of other big gangs from other sites. I mean, the way I see it, we should have one big gang for TheGTAPlace which is looked over by the staff here. I mean, sure little gangs could work too, but that's just to much of a hassle. There isn't even really enough people for a bunch of small gangs either to be honest.

I like the idea of one big TGTAP gang best.

Well I mean, I guess we could have both. But if it messed up the big clans schedule, well then that's lame. Because I mean, its pretty rare that we're ALL online, and when we are I think we should have clan matches, not a bunch of small little ones. Just my opinion though.

I guess small clans would work though, I don't think the TGTAP staff should have to organize anything regarding them though, if we were to end up with both the staff here I think should organize the big matches and the members should just do as they please with the smaller ones and hopefully they won't end up planning a match when there's a big one also going on. :/

I think for TGTAP there should be two big gangs splt into four. Both gangs will have two sub leaders which would control te 360/ps3 side of things. This way organising things would be a lot easier.

Playing other sites might be a bit more difficult as we wont directly know which members we will be playing although it would be a good thing if it worked well. Having one TGTAP gang can work but there would have to be a fixed time and people will have to definetly come online (something I can't see happening).

I think rem is on to something. Officially TGTAP is one clan & internally we maintain our gangs for sparring & quick

action. It would be like different units of a military playing war games.

Then when our honor is on the line we team up & UTTERLY DESTROY our enemies.

SPOT THE ALPHA & PASS THE BULLSHARK TESTERONE!

I think the game's gone to my head.

I think rem is on to something. Officially TGTAP is one clan & internally we maintain our gangs for sparring & quick

action. It would be like different units of a military playing war games.

Then when our honor is on the line we team up & UTTERLY DESTROY our enemies.

SPOT THE ALPHA & PASS THE BULLSHARK TESTERONE!

I think the game's gone to my head.

Hey, I heard that stuff does funny things to your balls. I agree with the first option, it would be way better.