Grand Theft Auto IV out now in stores!

Chris

After a six month delay and years of waiting for most fans, Grand Theft Auto IV is now finally out in stores across the world. Australia and New Zealand were the first countries to enter April 29th and have GTA IV available to them, and around 12 hours later, the UK and the rest of Europe can now get the game. People living in the Americas still have a few more hours to wait. Also remember that the Social Club will shortly be opening its doors. So keep an eye on that for lots of cool features and stats.

As you're probably aware, many lucky people have already got their hands on a copy of the game. We've now made subforums in our main GTA IV forum to accommodate all the new topics, and depending on the amount of discussion going on we may well add a couple more to help organise the inevitable chaos. If you're not already a member of our forums, you can easily register an account which will only take a few moments and is completely free. This will give you full access to the forums, allowing you to post your own topics and reply to others, as well as join clans set up by other members for GTA4 - you could even set up your own! So, come on in and join nearly 15,000 other members!

We're aware that at this time, we'll most likely be losing a few members (at least for a while), mainly because people are spending all their time playing GTA IV and wish to avoid spoilers and such. But we're also aware that we're going to get a lot of new members too, many of you will probably need help at some point in the game, and the forums are an excellent place to seek and receive that help. Additionally, TGTAP aims to have it's own guides and maps up for GTA IV, so stay tuned for more updates.

Thank you all for visiting TGTAP.com.

• Like 1

Yay for everybody! Unfortunately, I'm not getting my copy until maybe tomorrow, so I'll just watch the GTA IV special on X-Play a few times to tide me over until then. :lol:

I thought you weren't getting it until June... Anyway, I'll be getting it after school tomorrow, I'm shitting myself with anticipation!

Yay for everybody! Unfortunately, I'm not getting my copy until maybe tomorrow, so I'll just watch the GTA IV special on X-Play a few times to tide me over until then. :lol:

I thought you weren't getting it until June... Anyway, I'll be getting it after school tomorrow, I'm shitting myself with anticipation!

The gaming gods work in mysterious ways. Don't ask me to explain it.

I watched that X-Play special and I have to say what a waste of fucking time. The only good part was hearing what the critics though and what Kakuza or whatever the fuck that gaming website is thought. They had a commercial every five minutes and they all lasted for 60 seconds. The "Cheat" part of it was actually not that bad IMO, they gave you a tip where you can hang up, accept the social invitation and then call them back and cancel without losing any friendship status (I think). I saw the special edition box for the 360 on there too, was really pleased.

Oh yeah, I would fuck the fuck out of that girl on there. Morgan I think?

I watched that X-Play special and I have to say what a waste of fucking time. The only good part was hearing what the critics though and what Kakuza or whatever the fuck that gaming website is thought. They had a commercial every five minutes and they all lasted for 60 seconds. The "Cheat" part of it was actually not that bad IMO, they gave you a tip where you can hang up, accept the social invitation and then call them back and cancel without losing any friendship status (I think). I saw the special edition box for the 360 on there too, was really pleased.

Why do you guys just drool over her? She is not that hot. She is pretty, but not that hot. No, Kristan Holt, oh my god, she is a totally different story man. She is the host of the Cheat! section of the show.

Why do you guys just drool over her? She is not that hot. She is pretty, but not that hot. No, Kristan Holt, oh my god, she is a totally different story man. She is the host of the Cheat! section of the show.

I don't "drool" over her I just think she's hot. And yes I would drill that girl too, harder.

I don't "drool" over her I just think she's hot. And yes I would drill that girl too, harder.

Thats the spirit buddy! Anyways, yeah I gots to wait till tomorrow to get my GTA IV Special Edition too. It sucks so bad. I haven't been able to eat all day, my stomach is churning. I won't be able to eat tomorrow either. In fact I vowed not to eat till after I get GTA IV. Its fasting, nothing like two days of fasting to get ready for a big game launch. I'm the biggest GTA fan ever, you can't argue with me. I'm crazy, I'll cut you, hell I'll cut myself for a GTA game, for a Rockstar game. I love Rockstar.

I'm currently still awaiting my copy - my mum has it ATM, she's at work and will then go shopping, so it'll be about 2 or 3 hours before I get to play it - nnnngggggh. I envy the rest of you who are playing it now. ;_:

Its no biggie bro, the wait will only make gameplay that much sweeter lol, Personally it took some getting used to but im sure you'll love it haha

I'm currently still awaiting my copy - my mum has it ATM, she's at work and will then go shopping, so it'll be about 2 or 3 hours before I get to play it - nnnngggggh. I envy the rest of you who are playing it now. ;_:

2 or 3 hours? Bah! I have to wait till Saturday for my order to get here.