Deleted Things from SA

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi i tried to run the sami script from this link you gave me and it says file add comand does not exist \models\frontend1\.txd" but when i check in the files it is present do i need the previous beta versions installed before i can play this latest one if so could you post me link to download them both as i cant seem to find them (i am trying to install this mod on a version 1.0 sa fresh install by the way)

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The skateboard would have been awesome. I think the reason they had deleted things in SA was because rockstar went through many ideas when making the game, and some were just thoughts and they couldnt fit everything on etc, but usually, what hasn't been on a GTA game is on a future one - like how some were dissapointed with no swimming, but then san andreas came along.

Did they delete soggy clothes mode? like you know you/your clothes should be wet if you go in water, and I just realised it doesnt happen in SA.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The skateboard would have been awesome. I think the reason they had deleted things in SA was because rockstar went through many ideas when making the game, and some were just thoughts and they couldnt fit everything on etc, but usually, what hasn't been on a GTA game is on a future one - like how some were dissapointed with no swimming, but then san andreas came along.

Did they delete soggy clothes mode? like you know you/your clothes should be wet if you go in water, and I just realised it doesnt happen in SA.

I Think They Deleted Most Of The Things In The Game For An Obvious Reason! They Didn't Want To Make The Game Too "Great". Ya'll Might Ask , What Do You Mean By That. What I Mean Is That Well What If They Put Everything In It As Planned , But What About Future GTA Title's ? You Can't Always Put The Same Feature's In Every GTA Game. I Mean You Could , But It Would Get Old Rather Quickly.

• 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

ULTIMATE SPAMBOT ^ Wow, again bumping an age old thread too :-(

Seriously on topic, sorta;

Just to add some new content to the site, I've been playing GTA5 like you all, we commented on missing game play elements earlier, harkening back to GTA Vice City, spike strips during multiple star police chases was something that didn't become a GTA defacto feature trait, but so far I've only seen them literally once if not twice, when the police bulletproof van appears, I believe like all cops, they shoot at you or your tires in effort to stop you, also performing Pit Maneuvers we saw users attempting at driving school in San Andreas original.

So the spike strip did return, but I don't think it's nearly as plentiful as it's appearance in Vice City

Edited by BlackListedB

• 2 months later...

There was also a option in GTA SA that enabled us to open up all the clothes of girls on road which was deleted and hot coffee mod was deleted also a mission was deleted named "Girls are Sexy". In this mission we had to see a girl naked and get a quick pic of her :evil: ..  

• 6 months later...

ULTIMATE SPAMBOT ^ Wow, again bumping an age old thread too :-(

Uh... it's a pinned topic, not like he searched 30 pages back. And even then, bumping an old topic doesn't necessarily make him a spambot. Since when have you ever seen a spambot posting topic-related material and said user with a 700+ post count? :rolleyes:

Edited by Spartan198

• 2 weeks later...

Ah, missed the obvious then? It happens. As for what was removed from GTA, Hot Coffee as a found mod was actually what I thought to be programmers spicing up the game while under development, for their own amusement, this is not too far from what can actually happen with a game taking shape. San Andreas on PS2 last LAST gen

HC was according to Jacked, the biography, an idea endorsed by Sam Houser to make some R rated (thought to align with Mature Game ratings) content for a more serious toned GTA then any previous iteration. The book details how constantly those efforts for a legit Sex game (sounds so dirty, but you know more like a mini-challenge among the rest of them) caused internal and external conflicts, and some left the studio, which to me was a revelation during the reading of Jacked because I remember them in the press for previous GTAs, people who were giving interviews about the game!

Here's something factual to keep in mind, as I mention more then once, the Houser brothers had a passion for video games, but their experience within the actual industry was rudimentary, at best. They took over the DMA remains to create Rockstar Games, but they also weren't open about their development practices and business, so they butted heads with the USA ratings board for gaming as well as dealing with the crisis of controversy, which this all ties into, and goes as far back as GTA's original top down game. The controversy was manufactured then, but steamrolled and snowballed all on it's own.

This was aided and abetted by GTA becoming a monolith, strength to strength, it perhaps could have fallen victim to the hype far outshining the game in actuality

Edited by BlackListedB