GTAIV achievements list updated

Chris

secret.jpgJust a quick post letting you all know that we've updated our GTA IV achievements page with all 50 Xbox 360 achievement images, and added one achievement which was missing from the original leaked list.

We'll later update this with the 'unlocked' images once we obtain them all, as we only have about half of them at the moment. You'll be able to then see what it looks like once you have unlocked the achievement.

UPDATE: On a related note, some users have raised a question about how this will tie in with the Social Club. When it opens, will these lucky players who already have 100% for example be eligible for the "First 10 to 100% the game" goal? It would be unfair on all those who have to wait until Tuesday to get the game. We've contacted R* for comment about this, and we'll update you if/when they respond.

Nice Chris. Reading over them now.

EDIT: ROFL

Warm Coffee

Successfully date a girl to be invited into her house.

Haha I love Rockstar.

EDIT 2: WTF?

Let Sleeping Rockstars Lie

Kill a Rockstar developer in a ranked multiplayer match.

Haha they have that in certain games. They had that in Guitar Hero 3 and I didn't even know I was facing a developer so this one shouldn't be too hard.

Nice Chris. Reading over them now.

EDIT: ROFL

Warm Coffee

Successfully date a girl to be invited into her house.

Haha I love Rockstar.

EDIT 2: WTF?

Let Sleeping Rockstars Lie

Kill a Rockstar developer in a ranked multiplayer match.

Haha they have that in certain games. They had that in Guitar Hero 3 and I didn't even know I was facing a developer so this one shouldn't be too hard.

Yeah I think it's viral though. So if you defeat someone who has the achievement already then you'll get it too.