Vigilante Mission

chrisbolt

Actually there is, get a helicopter, and make a few reckon flights, then when you are ready, get back there, and land right next to it, then turn the gun thing around (facing your back) accelerate and fire, so it will go faster, then get near a pay n spray, get off it, and grab the nearest car (try to get one right next to it, then, put it in the pay n spray, and then, leave your life (dont forget the rhino)

You can't turn off the SAMs but you can destroy them with the tank.

I find the best way to get a tank is to grab a fast bike and go to Area 69. Smash through the gate and park right next to the tank. Then get in and drive to the abandoned airstrip, where you should put it in your garage. You should then have no problem saving your game and hence removing your wanted level

Are we talking the same game - I haven't seen any SAM or Bone County in Vice City.

I managed to get the Rhino by landing the Sea Sparrow next to it and running over. Crashed through the gate without taking any damage :D then got to level 21 in the mission before I got bored.

Spaz's Guide To Nearly Killing Yourself.

Step 1: Travel to Area 69. A vehicle is helpful, but if you like living dangerously pressing the left analog stick up and tapping X will work.

Step 2: Get right up to the gate. If you haven't pissed them off yet, good job.

Step 3: Did I mention you have to break through a gate? Well, you do. If you don't already have a vehicle do something to get a wanted level.

step 4: Now that you have these pissed off people, in cars, with guns, after you, wait for one to exit his car and attempt to kill you.

Step 5: Has he exited his car? No, he just parked it? Ok, another second or so. Alright, run like hell to the car! Get in it! Now drive drive drive!

Step 6: Smash through the gate, might mess you up a bit with a bunch of FBI guys ramming you, but hey, you're through the gate, right?

Step 7: Keep driving, don't stop for ANYTHING! All the way in the back of that long row of gated off area is where you want to be.

Step 8: To your left is a Hunter, followed by a hangar, and there's a Hydra ahead of you. Right before the Hydra is a SECOND hangar((there's three)). That's the one you want.

Step 9: Board the Rhino. Must I explain what to do next? ;)

• 4 weeks later...