- PSW (PlayStation World) Magazine has reviewed Grand Theft Auto IV, giving the game a 10/10. A highlight from their 10 page review, “A masterpiece from both a technical and storyline standpoint. You have not and probably never will play another game quite like it again.”
- 1UP.com had a preview of GTA IV’s Euphoria and how it works, the article also contained 8 new screenshots. It can be read here.
- 1UP.com featured another article on GTA IV’s RAGE engine and its capabilities. It can be read here.
- GameSpot.com had a Q&A on GTA IV’s weapons, cover, and combat systems. It can be read here.
- IGN.com posted an article on “how to talk dirty and influence people,” earlier today, which can be read here.
- IGN.com posted an article on the challenges that occurred in the making of the game, titled “GTA IV: The Power Broker.” It can be here.
Lastly, Amazon.com has posted the boxarts for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 special editions of GTA IV. They’re different from the normal game, and even different from each other. The Xbox 360 version features the famous Niko artwork we’ve seen (with a bridge in the background), while the PlayStation 3 version shows off another popular artwork of a lady and a lollipop (with the Statue of Happiness in the background). The boxes are longer than your normal video game box (because they most likely contain all of the special edition goods inside of them). You can see both below: