The music of Grand Theft Auto IV Soundtrack

rockstarrem

Amazon.com has revealed the soundtrack that will be sold in stores and come in the special edition package of Grand Theft Auto IV. There are some familiar faces, such as Michael Hunter who made the theme for Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, turns out he also made the theme for Grand Theft Auto IV. The track listing is as follows:

• Soviet Connection (Theme from GTA IV) - Michael Hunter
  • Dirty New Yorker - Mobb Deep Featuring Havoc & Prodigy from H.N.I.C. Part 2 Sessions
  • No Sex For Ben - The Rapture
  • No Fraid A - Munger
  • Where's My Money - Busta Rhymes
  • I Want You - C.J.
  • Rocky Mountain Way - Joe Walsh
  • Stand Up Jamrock - Bob Marley & The Wailers and Damian Marley
  • Liberty City: The Invasion - Seryoga
  • Vagabond - Greenskeepers
  • On A Journey - Electrik Funk
  • Nickname - Qadir
  • Holy Thursday - David Axelrod
  • War Is Necessary - Nas
  • Zombie - Fela Kuti
  • 5:23 (Maiden Voyage) - Global Communication

In this 16 track album there are a couple of custom songs that Rockstar did make, you can hear a preview on Amazon.com.

Source: Amazon.com

Update: It appears Amazon has taken the music down, clicking that link will result in an 'Access Denied' message.

Excellent footage, but it just leaves me wanting more. :D The car handling looks much better than previously, just jabbing the handbrake to go around corners was too unrealistic previously, but now it looks like they have real weight. I don't know what else to say, it just looks incredible. A few other points, when Niko smashed through the windshield, I thought it was cool, but it looks like high speed collisions are a no-no now. When the pedestrian started on Niko, that was great as well. I guess different pedestrians will react in different ways, and I only saw a little bit of the new radio stations font, but it looked pretty classy.

This HAS to be re-posted as news.

Edited by The Bossman

• I Want You - C.J.

Lmao, they putted that music on purpose only to represent San Andreas? :P

u knw that the rapper cj was the voice 4 cj rite?

i think he was

yah im glad they finally got decent rap Nas is the best

in San Andreas all the rap was kindof gay cept the nwa and too short

xcellent footage, but it just leaves me wanting more. The car handling looks much better than previously, just jabbing the handbrake to go around corners was too unrealistic previously, but now it looks like they have real weight. I don't know what else to say, it just looks incredible. A few other points, when Niko smashed through the windshield, I thought it was cool, but it looks like high speed collisions are a no-no now. When the pedestrian started on Niko, that was great as well. I guess different pedestrians will react in different ways, and I only saw a little bit of the new radio stations font, but it looked pretty classy.

This HAS to be re-posted as news

footage is that up or did u play it??

Edited by partylenin