Liberty Crime Family

GTA Don

LCFBanner.png

Welcome to the official Liberty Crime Family GTA IV multiplayer recruitment/chat topic. If you would like to apply to be a member of our clan, then please read on. The Liberty Crime Family is one of the biggest gangs on TGTAP, we intend for that to occur with GTA IV as well. We will be available for both consoles, me and Ciaran will be running the PS3 divsion of the clan. Noru and L-RiC will be running the Xbox 360 division. Our territory will most likely be Algonquin and Broker but that is undecided. Joining this clan will not mean you will have access to the LCF private forum, that is for members via gang system only. If you wish to apply for the gang and have access to the private forum, apply here though we are currently not accepting applications. You can also apply through PM by sending an application to any of our leaders - GTA Don, Ciaran, Noru or L-RiC. The leaders set up the matches and announce the results of any matches we happen to partake in. To join our clan, you must meet the following requirements:

• You must have been registered here for at least 30 days
  • You must have over 100 posts and be a decent member
  • You must own a console to play GTA IV on - PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360
  • You must be able to play online on GTA IV

If you think you meet these requirements, then post in here and we our decision will be reached ASAP or you can PM the leaders if you wish to privately apply. This topic will be updated as soon as we get any members.

TGTAP Username PSN ID

CiaranMrShadowSlayer

GTA DonGTADon

Dmac_91Dmac_91

Red Devilredunited

gta player #69WeeLorkier

Rowie235Rowie235

TGTAP Username XBL Gamertag

NoruNoru122

L-RiCxSxBx youngster

Liberty Crime Family | Copyright © 2005/2008

Edited by GTA Don

Im not sure about this but I will be getting the game late June, because im already in LCF does that mean I am in this clan?

Anyway if I am not can I apply?

PSN ID is - redunited

I forgot to mention, any LCF members via gang system are welcome to the clan, but they must have a XBL gamertag or PSN ID to join. You're added to the list, RD. ;)

I might join, but I'm not to sure yet clan wise so let me play the game first before I decide joining a clan :).

We already discussed it over MSN. When you feel you're ready, just sign up.