MrLlamaLlama GFX

Shop1.png

Welcome

---

Let me begin by saying that i acknowledge i already have a shop, and that reopening that would perhaps have been more appropriate. However, i like to think that since that shop closed, i have matured, and now my work carries a sense of sophistication that it couldn't manage before. I now take into consideration more carefully the meaning colours, fonts and images can carry. It is for this reason i have chosen to create a new shop, which is now officially open.

---

Please feel free to make requests of any kind, my work is not strictly limited to signatures or avatars. Banners, logos, userbars, badges, icons are examples of the other work I'm able to produce. I'll always deal with a request to the best of my ability, and only distribute work that i would be proud to use myself. I will also deal with requests as quickly as possible.

To help me deal with your request, please make it as specific as possible. Suggest colour schemes, styles, any text you would like, which font, a particular image etc, to make your request as relevant to your request as possible. As ever, if you are for any reason unhappy with a request, i will gladly redo it until it is to your liking. (within reason!)

In addition this, all graphics are free of any charge, all i request in return is a small note crediting my work.

Samples of some of my work can be seen below:

Char.jpg

CometSig.jpg

TurismoSig.jpg

MGS4tech.jpg

So... fire away!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I've requested this one previously, but maybe if you try turning this into a GTA-style artwork, I'll give you 1K (or even more) for that...

sophie.jpg

Try ditching the Eloise and Disney lines; make it look like GTASA (or GTA IV if you can't)...that's it... I'll be using that for my sig, but don't crop/resize it... God Bless and have a nice day... :lol:

Thanks all you guys, i'll write up some tutorials if you like noodle, just let me know what you want and I'll see what i can do...

Huck, I'm on that, I've had to do some minor resizing, it's still just under 1000px wide though.... I started work, but it's gonna be a job that's done over time, if you don't mind waiting... Any more requests in the meantime, just let me know.

Thanks all you guys, i'll write up some tutorials if you like noodle, just let me know what you want and I'll see what i can do...

Huck, I'm on that, I've had to do some minor resizing, it's still just under 1000px wide though.... I started work, but it's gonna be a job that's done over time, if you don't mind waiting... Any more requests in the meantime, just let me know.

OK, I'll be waiting for that... :coolthumbup:

^ Random.

K9 and Ghost, your sigs are both almost done, should be completed by tomorrow midday, sorry it's not earlier, i just need a few spare minutes to fine - tune / rearrange stuff... Peace.

And how's mine? :lolbounce:

Patience. :P Yeah, i'm just adjusting to how the SA art looks, and in the process of redrawing the cab.

^ Random.

K9 and Ghost, your sigs are both almost done, should be completed by tomorrow midday, sorry it's not earlier, i just need a few spare minutes to fine - tune / rearrange stuff... Peace.

And how's mine? :lolbounce:

Patience. :P Yeah, i'm just adjusting to how the SA art looks, and in the process of redrawing the cab.

3587_gtasa_vinewood_chick.jpg

Well you can make the girl's hair like the Vinewood chick just in case you find it hard to deal with...