MrLlamaLlama

Graphic Designer.

• Super Mods
  • 4,819 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 02:35 AM

Posted Image

Welcome

---
Let me begin by saying that i acknowledge i already have a shop, and that reopening that would perhaps have been more appropriate. However, i like to think that since that shop closed, i have matured, and now my work carries a sense of sophistication that it couldn't manage before. I now take into consideration more carefully the meaning colours, fonts and images can carry. It is for this reason i have chosen to create a new shop, which is now officially open.
---

Please feel free to make requests of any kind, my work is not strictly limited to signatures or avatars. Banners, logos, userbars, badges, icons are examples of the other work I'm able to produce. I'll always deal with a request to the best of my ability, and only distribute work that i would be proud to use myself. I will also deal with requests as quickly as possible.

To help me deal with your request, please make it as specific as possible. Suggest colour schemes, styles, any text you would like, which font, a particular image etc, to make your request as relevant to your request as possible. As ever, if you are for any reason unhappy with a request, i will gladly redo it until it is to your liking. (within reason!)
In addition this, all graphics are free of any charge, all i request in return is a small note crediting my work.

Samples of some of my work can be seen below:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

So... fire away!

Posted Image

CoolerMaster HAFX Tower Case | XFX 850w Black Edition PSU | Asus CrossHair IV Formula Motherboard | AMD Phenom II x6 3.4 @ 3.7 Ghz + ThermalTake Frio HS/F | 8Gb Corsair Dominator GT | Nvidia/EVGA GTX470 1280Mb | 64GB Crucial RealSSD (os) | 2x 1TbSamsung Spinpoint F1

Need a quick GTA Fact Fix? - Grand Theft Wiki it!

#2 Huckleberry Pie

Huckleberry Pie

"There's always something,"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,972 posts
  • Philippines 

Posted 21 April 2008 - 05:24 AM

OK, I've requested this one previously, but maybe if you try turning this into a GTA-style artwork, I'll give you 1K (or even more) for that...

Posted Image

Try ditching the Eloise and Disney lines; make it look like GTASA (or GTA IV if you can't)...that's it... I'll be using that for my sig, but don't crop/resize it... God Bless and have a nice day... :lol:

Posted Image

Ubisoft should take a look at this...
"We love Him because He first loved us." - 1 John 4:9-10

#3 azn

azn

The infamous shoe avatar!

• Members
  • 1,879 posts
  • Korea, Republic of 

Posted 21 April 2008 - 05:58 AM

Nice! Can't wait to see some examples. Good luck with the store!

Posted Image

#4 Hansui

Hansui

Gunner of The Raiders MC

• Members
  • 2,080 posts
  • Philippines 

Posted 21 April 2008 - 06:59 AM

yeah, good luck with your store... i know i might learn some nice tuts from your works

Posted Image
we are The Raiders MC. Join us!

#5 Thomas.

Thomas.

Capo

• Elite Members
  • 6,715 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 21 April 2008 - 07:26 AM

Good Luck with your new graphics shop ;).

Posted Image
Past member of the Fiore Family Mafia ;_;

#6 MrLlamaLlama

MrLlamaLlama

Graphic Designer.

• Super Mods
  • 4,819 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 12:55 PM

Thanks all you guys, i'll write up some tutorials if you like noodle, just let me know what you want and I'll see what i can do...

Huck, I'm on that, I've had to do some minor resizing, it's still just under 1000px wide though.... I started work, but it's gonna be a job that's done over time, if you don't mind waiting... Any more requests in the meantime, just let me know.

Posted Image

CoolerMaster HAFX Tower Case | XFX 850w Black Edition PSU | Asus CrossHair IV Formula Motherboard | AMD Phenom II x6 3.4 @ 3.7 Ghz + ThermalTake Frio HS/F | 8Gb Corsair Dominator GT | Nvidia/EVGA GTX470 1280Mb | 64GB Crucial RealSSD (os) | 2x 1TbSamsung Spinpoint F1

#7 Ivan

Ivan

Too far to get home.

• Members
  • 2,996 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 01:20 PM

I'm looking for a sig.

Details:

Theme- Revolver Ocelot
Style- give it a vintage look
Colour- Maybe a bit redish

Thanks in advance.
Posted Image

Thanks to Greensabre.

#8 MrLlamaLlama

MrLlamaLlama

Graphic Designer.

• Super Mods
  • 4,819 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 01:56 PM

I'm on it Ivan ;)

Ok, it's done, and here it is:

Posted Image

Hope you like it! ( I think it might be a little bit light, but if you're happy, then I'm happy)

Posted Image

#9 Huckleberry Pie

Huckleberry Pie

• Members
  • 2,972 posts
  • Philippines 

Posted 21 April 2008 - 11:24 PM

Thanks all you guys, i'll write up some tutorials if you like noodle, just let me know what you want and I'll see what i can do...

Huck, I'm on that, I've had to do some minor resizing, it's still just under 1000px wide though.... I started work, but it's gonna be a job that's done over time, if you don't mind waiting... Any more requests in the meantime, just let me know.

OK, I'll be waiting for that... :coolthumbup:

Posted Image

#10 Jay_Jay

Jay_Jay

Casper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 03:02 AM

ok Llama. i would like a avatar with the word Casper in it. i want the color of the word to a light blue, not too light though. and the font to be old english. and here is the pic i want in it.

Posted Image

and for my signature. i would like to have the same font and color, but i want it to say Casper Da Ghost in it.

Posted Image
www.astonia.com
Posted Image

#11 K9 Krew

K9 Krew

Powaful Impak.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,142 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 12:49 PM

Signature.
Description:Could you make something spectacular out of the following images.
Render:
Font: Diploma
Text: Name and LCF
Colour: Greenish Tint

If you could match it to the signature but you know Avatar style....or whatever you think looks good.

Reward: Whatever you request

Cheers

Posted Image
Signature Made By MrLlamaLlama

I LOVE HIP HOP, AUSSIE HIP HOP, RAP, GANGSTA RAP, UK RAP, AND LATINO RAP.

BUT I HATE CRUNK AND ALL THAT DUUUURTTY SOUTH BULLSHIT MUSIC FULL OF WHISTLES AND WITH WHICH EVERY RAPPERS NAME STARTS WITH LIL'.

I ALSO DISLIKE TUPAC BUT I DO LIKE A COUPLE OF HIS ALBUMS

#12 MrLlamaLlama

MrLlamaLlama

Graphic Designer.

• Super Mods
  • 4,819 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 02:03 PM

Hey guys, I'm dealing with both of those, they'll be uploaded and ready tonight... :)

K9, I'll only want credit for it, no cash :P

Posted Image

#13 Spider-Vice

Spider-Vice

Pest Control

• Members
  • 7,018 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 02:24 PM

I'm installing PS right now.

Posted Image

#14 MrLlamaLlama

MrLlamaLlama

Graphic Designer.

• Super Mods
  • 4,819 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 12:10 AM

^ Random.

K9 and Ghost, your sigs are both almost done, should be completed by tomorrow midday, sorry it's not earlier, i just need a few spare minutes to fine - tune / rearrange stuff... Peace.

Posted Image

#15 Huckleberry Pie

Huckleberry Pie

• Members
  • 2,972 posts
  • Philippines 

Posted 24 April 2008 - 12:19 AM

^ Random.

K9 and Ghost, your sigs are both almost done, should be completed by tomorrow midday, sorry it's not earlier, i just need a few spare minutes to fine - tune / rearrange stuff... Peace.

And how's mine? :lolbounce:

Posted Image

#16 K9 Krew

K9 Krew

Powaful Impak.

• Members
  • 3,142 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 12:47 AM

I see. Well then take your time....but you must be rewarded. I figure something out.

Posted Image
Signature Made By MrLlamaLlama

I LOVE HIP HOP, AUSSIE HIP HOP, RAP, GANGSTA RAP, UK RAP, AND LATINO RAP.

BUT I HATE CRUNK AND ALL THAT DUUUURTTY SOUTH BULLSHIT MUSIC FULL OF WHISTLES AND WITH WHICH EVERY RAPPERS NAME STARTS WITH LIL'.

I ALSO DISLIKE TUPAC BUT I DO LIKE A COUPLE OF HIS ALBUMS

#17 MrLlamaLlama

MrLlamaLlama

Graphic Designer.

• Super Mods
  • 4,819 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 12:52 AM

^ Random.

Patience. :P Yeah, i'm just adjusting to how the SA art looks, and in the process of redrawing the cab.

Posted Image

#18 Huckleberry Pie

Huckleberry Pie

• Members
  • 2,972 posts
  • Philippines 

Posted 24 April 2008 - 01:12 AM

^ Random.

Patience. :P Yeah, i'm just adjusting to how the SA art looks, and in the process of redrawing the cab.

Posted Image

Well you can make the girl's hair like the Vinewood chick just in case you find it hard to deal with...

Posted Image

#19 @SupremeD;

@SupremeD;

6 A A 9 . < 3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 11:50 PM

Do you mind doing a avatar that matchs my sig, I'll pay if you want

Please and thank you
Been Gone For A While . I'm Back .
Posted Image

#20 MrLlamaLlama

MrLlamaLlama

Graphic Designer.

• Super Mods
  • 4,819 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 01:30 AM

I'm on it.

Sorry for all the delays guys..... i've had problems saving in PNG format, and jpeg sucks... so..er..... they'll all be done in one big go :P

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users