How many plan on hitting multiplayer A.S.A.P.?

Madblood757

Wondering how may people plan on going online as soon as they are able and thinking of the story secondary? (Word is you get the cell phone VERY early in the game) Of course we don't know how the online will play as of yet, but just wanted to see how many are more anxious to get into multi-player.

-My take, VERY anxious to see how well they pull of the online portion. They have already nailed the "Open World" setup, as every other "open world" game has taken a page out of their book. I think if they can have the city (pedestrians, weather, etc.) react to the individual players in a realistic manner, just as the single player, it COULD redefine multi-player in this genre. It's crazy to think of the amount of things that you will be able to do in this game with friends. An almost actual "virtual reality", with the same type of laws and legal system (scaled down of course), but no physical repercussions. No worry about PS3 HOME when I can cause some ruckus in Liberty City with my folks.

Probably not as I've played it for quite a few hours now and it's so awesome. Lives up to all the hype. I definitely want to go through single player mode first though before becoming addicted to multiplayer for months and months.

This is gonna be the best Gta of the series i plan on roaming around liberty get a feel for the place then getting super beast on multiplayer so i can own my friends