GTA Dreaming

Rowie235

Ok, I dont know if I'm alone here, but I have specific GTA dreams. Some nights, after I've been playing a GTA or i've been thinking about one, i will have a dream where I'm either in GTA, or something to do with one (Last night I dreamt about getting GTA IV, only to find that they'd put in the wrong console's version.)

Does this happen to anyone else? Am I a freak? Should I play GTA just a little less frequently?

The answer to these and many more questions, coming up, in the next few posts...

Actually, that's probably somewhat normal for big fans. What happens is that you have it on your mind constantly and before you go to sleep you have your thoughts on something else. So then when you fall to sleep you have a dream about what's in the back of your mind, metaphorically speaking, which is GTA.

I've had dreams about GTA before, but I haven't in a long time.

Your dream shows that you're a little worried that something will go wrong when you go to pick it up...but I could be completely wrong.

I'm just basing this off of my own experiences.

I had one last night. I specifically remember it. I was playing Niko and I kept failing this mission where you had to kill someone for going on a rampage of some sort. I took cover behind a car and the car absorbed many bullets before the tank was hit and it set alight. The tires blew. The person I was trying to kill was a female with a Desert Eagle. She took a man hostage and shot his leg. She kept firing at the body and heaps and heaps of blood splattered out of the wounds. Something then happened and I was reasoning with the person I was going to kill and we reached a friendly agreement and she walked off. I then wake up. Funny how that's the only dream that I can remember specifically.

Actually, that's probably somewhat normal for big fans. What happens is that you have it on your mind constantly and before you go to sleep you have your thoughts on something else. So then when you fall to sleep you have a dream about what's in the back of your mind, metaphorically speaking, which is GTA.

Your dream shows that you're a little worried that something will go wrong when you go to pick it up...but I could be completely wrong.

Yeah, sounds about right. I wanna learn about interpreting dreams, cause its so cool. I suppose i was a little worried. I have to catch the public bus after school to go to the shops, get it and catch the bus back, and i dont know if I'll feel comfortable taking it on public transport... meh. I'll be fine.

I wanna open this topic up a bit and hear what other peeps have been dreaming of... (GTA or other...)

Yeah, sounds about right. I wanna learn about interpreting dreams, cause its so cool. I suppose i was a little worried. I have to catch the public bus after school to go to the shops, get it and catch the bus back, and i dont know if I'll feel comfortable taking it on public transport... meh. I'll be fine.

I wanna open this topic up a bit and hear what other peeps have been dreaming of... (GTA or other...)

By interpreting dreams, do you mean knowing that you're dreaming and being able to control what goes on in the dream?

I've done that twice before...AMAZING!!! I love when that happens. Although, once you know you're dreaming, it's hard to stay dreaming for much longer. I usually wake up 5 minutes after I realize I was dreaming.

• 1 month later...
I had dreams of Gta IV before it came out they were all action packed with guns blazin and explosions.

I've lost count on how many dreams i've had about the first gameplay footage... The 1st was actually the closest!

Some of them were lucid aswell, but all i wanted to do was just play the game... So it didn't really matter. lol...