Spaz The Great

Favorite Character?

143 posts in this topic

To be honest I dont really like any character in GTA 3 I think there all boring with no humour unlike other characters in other GTA games like Lance, CJ, Big Smoke and Tommy Vercetti. Not to forget Phill Colins and Barry out of VCS.

Donald Love. In the beginning of the game they say he owns 900 radio stations! That's frigging awesome! With all the other media stuff he wons as well, the guy could tell everyone he's president and they'd believe him! He's the voice of Liberty City and maybe the USA, don't know how far his control extends...

To be honest I dont really like any character in GTA 3 I think there all boring with no humour unlike other characters in other GTA games like Lance, CJ, Big Smoke and Tommy Vercetti. Not to forget Phill Colins and Barry out of VCS.

I agree with cut yo jibber jabber there, though I do like Claude.

I agree with cut yo jibber jabber there, though I do like Claude.

yes i surpose Claude is the coolist character in the game. The worst character has got to be Kenji.

With Claude it's like if you taunt me because i can't talk i'll blow your head off B) that's style.

I totaly agree, Claude is hands-down, the best character. :coolthumbup:

asuka has a wierd orientation, if u know what I mean

Yeah I know, but she was at least nice to Claude. Unlike her dumb brother, he was like an idiot, had problem with speaking and never that nice.