Spaz The Great

Favorite Character?

Bear    9

Me too, how can anyone want to live in a lift even with loads of money. >.< If he returns in GTA 4 it better be to kill him. 8 ball didnt really do anything, he was in 3 missions I think. Donald Love would be cool if he wasnt obbessed with corpses.

Artur    6

Yeah lol, Catalina was one crazy girl but had a better personality than a lot of other people. Asuka was pretty cool to, same reason she had a big attitude and wasn't boring until she died. Hehe. Wow a lot of people died in GTA3... like main characters wise (Salvatore, Kenji, Asuka, Catalina obviously but still)

Edited by ArturKim21

Rob Mariano    0

Donald Love and Toni Cipriani. DL was very thinkful person, who got very big wars between The Yakuza and The Colombian Cartel. Toni is very fat, also a good businessman. He helps Claude Speed to get Triads out of Liberty.

The Bossman    8

I liked phil cassidy. shame he didnt have a bigger role. Salvatore wasnt bad, either, just 'cause of the aura and power surrounding him. I liked donald love as well, such a well-spoken character, quite intelligent and forward-thinking.

The rest I've either forgotten about or were uninspiring.

Bear    9

Those characters mentioned above are in GTA 3. <_< Donald Love was cool but his tteeny tiny flaw of cannibalism and necrophillia made he less of a nice person.

The 2 Toni's are the same person. Remember Toni Ciprani in GTA3? Fat guy that wore a purple shirt, you got missions from him in a restaurant in GTA3, his momma yelled at him constantly. You were first introduced to him by Joey, you drove his Mafia Sentinel to Mr Wong's Laundry without any "fancy crap".