Any news about code?

I think it was mentioned a while back that if you cheat on the 360 version, you won't be able to get any Achievements. I'm not sure about the PS3 or PC, when it eventually comes out. Meh, I won't bother using them until I've finished the game, I definitely don't want this to end quickly.

I think it was mentioned a while back that if you cheat on the 360 version, you won't be able to get any Achievements. I'm not sure about the PS3 or PC, when it eventually comes out. Meh, I won't bother using them until I've finished the game, I definitely don't want this to end quickly.

I know I asked them same question in another threat but didn't get an answer so I'm trying again here, what do you guys mean by Achievements? I have a PS3 if that has something to say about it

Edited by RaZ-L

Quote from Wiki:

Gamerscore

The Gamerscore(G) is a measure that corresponds to the number of Achievement points accumulated by an Xbox Live user. These Achievement points are awarded for the completion of game-specific challenges, such as beating a level or amassing a specified number of wins against other players in Xbox Live matches. Initially, retail Xbox 360 games offered up to 1,000G spread over a variable number of Achievements, while each Xbox Live Arcade title contained 12 achievements totalling 200G. These possible totals per game have been raised to 1250G and 250G, respectively; see below. Achievements became a potent system seller for the console.

So basically, if you have an Xbox 360 and you cheat, you won't be able to get any GamerScore points. Not sure if it happens only when you save or not, though. However, the cheats have yet to be confirmed, so this could just be false info, but every GTA game so far has had cheats, so there's no reason why there won't be any for number 4. I don't think you should worry about this ATM, it looks like only the 360 owners will be affected.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong. ;)

Edited by The Bossman