OPM UK review out now

Chris

Official PlayStation Magazine UK is the latest magazine to review Grand Theft Auto IV. The review includes a selection of screenshots, mostly the same as the OXM preview, but there are a couple of new ones as well. Like OXM, they awarded GTA IV a perfect 10 out of 10.

Below is a summary of new/interesting points in the article, some of which you may consider spoilers, although nothing major is revealed:

• One of the reasons Niko goes to Liberty City is to track down the man who betrayed his old army unit.
  • Cars don't catch fire after a bit of damage any more.
  • There are several points at which you need to make life or death decisions between prominent characters.
  • Comedy clubs feature real comedians.
  • "Michelle" is the first girl that Niko hooks up with.
  • Dimitiri Rascalov is Mikhail Faustin's right hand man.
  • Another use of the phone include "calling a target to make him come to the window and into Niko's sniper sight."
  • There is a museum called the Libertonian museum, which features dinosaur fossils and exploding vases. Environments such as these have been created specifically for shootouts.
  • The name of every radio station is revealed:
    • Electro Choc (dance)
    • Fusion FM
    • IF99 - International Funk (funk)
    • Integrity 2.0 (speech, hosted by Lazlow)
    • Jazz Nation Radio 108.5 (jazz)
    • K109 The Studio (disco)
    • Liberty City Hardcore (punk/hardcore)
    • Liberty Rock Radio 97.8 (classic rock)
    • Massive B Soundsystem 96.9 (dance hall)
    • PLR - Public Liberty Radio (call-in speech)
    • Radio Broker (rock)
    • San Juan Sounds (latin)
    • The Beat 102.7 (contemporary hip-hop)
    • The Classics 104.1 (old-skool hip-hop)
    • The Journey (Ambient)
    • The Vibe 98.8 (soul)
    • Tuff Gong Radio (reggae/dub)
    • Vladivostok FM (eastern european)
    • WKTT - We Know The Truth (right wing talk radio)

Thanks to GTA4.net for the heads-up.

[*]The Beat 102.7 (contemporary hip-hop)

[*]The Classics 104.1 (old-skool hip-hop)

I think these will be my favorite radio stations, and the public radio is always full of crazy people so I'm waiting for that. :) The magazine also says that if you let Niko by himself he will scratch his balls. :D

[*]The Beat 102.7 (contemporary hip-hop)

[*]The Classics 104.1 (old-skool hip-hop)

I think these will be my favorite radio stations, and the public radio is always full of crazy people so I'm waiting for that. :) The magazine also says that if you let Niko by himself he will scratch his balls. :D

Bahaha... I love a bit of random pointless humour... they sure did make the realistic enough... its what men do when they just stand there.

Liberty Rock Radio 97.8 (classic rock) will be my favourite station. Its good that the cars won't be exploding!

Edited by MichaelS

hey guys, i was wondering...how can i download GTA San Andreas WCTR, couse i dont have the game anymore and i really want to listen to that talk radio...the talk radios are my favorite radios in every GTA game! :bashhead:

i already have every talk station, even from consoles but i cant find San Andreas's anywhere...pls help!!!

PS I would also appreciate if u could let me know when will i be able to get GTA IV talk radio stations!THX

hey guys, i was wondering...how can i download GTA San Andreas WCTR, couse i dont have the game anymore and i really want to listen to that talk radio...the talk radios are my favorite radios in every GTA game! :bashhead:

i already have every talk station, even from consoles but i cant find San Andreas's anywhere...pls help!!!

PS I would also appreciate if u could let me know when will i be able to get GTA IV talk radio stations!THX

You posted in the wrong section, you should post it in GTA San Andreas-Gameplay&Help and make a new topic. Don't post in the GTA IV news section