GTAFour.net

I'm sorry, but I think you must be mistaken. The website I am a part of is GTACentral Networks, and I believe our GTA4 Fansite is the first. Our website was launched way back in November 2004, and your website was launched a mere month ago. (Febuary 2005). Please, could you correct this.

(If proof is required, please visit here.)

Thank you,

Harris of the GTACentral Team

Well, I never even knew that site existed. It's been open 3 months now yeah? You aren't even ranked on Alexa.com, you can't get much traffic to it at all. Which means no fans, if you haven't got fans, then it isn't a FANsite, is it?

GTAFour.net has been open for LESS than 1 month, yet we are already ranked on Alexa.com, and whatsmore, we're almost in the top 1million already.

OK so you did open before us, but you have NEVER updated it, it still has that one news post, and whatsmore, you weren't even the first anyway. So saying:

We are currently the only GTA: 4 fansite on the internet and of course, the first.

Is a lie. Look - www.gtafour.com, theres one, a forum, but still a fansite. opened back in May 04.

Now as for my GTA4 fansite, you just misquoted what I actually said. Let me explain. You said that I am claiming we were the very first GTA4 fansite on the net. Well, I didn't, take a look now if you dont believe me (http://www.gtafour.net). Read it again.

the first fansite dedcated to bringing you the latest information on the next GTA game

I didn't say just the 'first fansite' period, It's actually a whole sentence, since we are the first GTA4 fansite dedicated to bringing you the latest information. Hence the updates we have on the main page. To date, your site has just the opening news post, from back in November, not very dedicated if you ask me.

Sorry. I feel like all you people are coming over from GTACentral are arguing with other sites at the moment, with the whole GTA-Central issue. It's beginning to come rather incommodious.

Well, I never even knew that site existed. It's been open 3 months now yeah? You aren't even ranked on Alexa.com, you can't get much traffic to it at all. Which means no fans, if you haven't got fans, then it isn't a FANsite, is it?

GTAFour.net has been open for LESS than 1 month, yet we are already ranked on Alexa.com, and whatsmore, we're almost in the top 1million already.

OK so you did open before us, but you have NEVER updated it, it still has that one news post, and whatsmore, you weren't even the first anyway. So saying:

We are currently the only GTA: 4 fansite on the internet and of course, the first.

Is a lie. Look - www.gtafour.com, theres one, a forum, but still a fansite. opened back in May 04.

Now as for my GTA4 fansite, you just misquoted what I actually said. Let me explain. You said that I am claiming we were the very first GTA4 fansite on the net. Well, I didn't, take a look now if you dont believe me (http://www.gtafour.net). Read it again.

the first fansite dedcated to bringing you the latest information on the next GTA game

I didn't say just the 'first fansite' period, It's actually a whole sentence, since we are the first GTA4 fansite dedicated to bringing you the latest information. Hence the updates we have on the main page. To date, your site has just the opening news post, from back in November, not very dedicated if you ask me.

Sorry. I feel like all you people are coming over from GTACentral are arguing with other sites at the moment, with the whole GTA-Central issue. It's beginning to come rather incommodious.

PWNED. Mother bitches.

Yeah, what's up with you guys coming over here thinking you run the internet?

Chris is PWNZ0RZ like me. B)

PWNED. Mother bitches.

Yeah, what's up with you guys coming over here thinking you run the internet?

Chris is PWNZ0RZ like me. B)

The GTA-Central issue was a valid argument because it was a dispute over names. So I can understand that one.

The reason why I decided to attempt to 'pwn' this person is because there was no valid reason behind his claim, he misquoted me like a professional news reporter. The claim made on my GTA4 fansite is true, however the claim on their GTA4 fansite isn't. It becomes apparent in situations like this the small things people don't notice when they don't update their website for a long time.

Oh and Spaz, I am more pwnz0rz than j00. Remember that.