Some interesting points from Kikizo's article:
- Each player can choose radio stations independently of everyone else in the car
- For those of you worried about lag while playing online, "Rockstar told [Kikizo] that it's been tested with hundreds of people up at Rockstar North and transatlantic, and the performance is apparently consistent and solid".
- There's an option to turn off player markers and player locations on the radar, making for some excellent stealthy knife-only matches, for example.
- Kikizo's opinion on helicopter travel: "[It's] brilliant - you can lean out of the side in an over-shoulder perspective and shoot bitches on the ground; the cinematic view as the chopper traverses the tangible cityscape is simply awesome."
- One notable feature missing from multiplayer is replays - perhaps R* might consider packing this in with downloadable content?