Release Date

It's no longer April Fools and yet I am still reading scary shit on the google news web page. A news article talks about how those shits at EA are trying to take over Take Two. This you may already know, but what concerns me is how people are saying that, if indeed EA did manage the take over, they would delay the game's release for their own economic purposes.

Surely they can't do this?!

Is this news article just shit or do they have a point?

Here's the episode for those who are having trouble finding it.

Anyway, i think it's bull. T2 said no... And the most recent previews said the game was more or less finished.

Oh, thanks for that Alkaline - kinda forgot it!

I do hope it's bullshit. We have all waited far too long for this game for it to be delayed now. But since T2 have said no, does that officially mean that EA have to fuck off or can they still have a go at this take over?

To see the article I was talking about just go to google.co.uk, click on "news" at the top left of the page and then type "GTA IV" into the news search engine and the article along with others will come up.

Edited by Cadaver

GODDAMMIT!!! Can't they just back off!? I really hate EA now because just won't stop trying eventhough all their shit is USELESS! take two will not fall for their shit and if they fuck up the GTA series nobody will buy the game and the fags will not make any money and they know it!! I swear if they screw this up... I will... .... Take action... somehow..... I will think of something!!!

It's still April 29th, and it won't change. Unless something drastic happens, which I don't think it will.

Oh man I really hope you are right. Besides, if EA did take over T2 they're sure gonna get A LOT of shit. I'm so worried right now. I just want them to release it now, before anything has a chance to happen.

Edited by Cadaver

T2 did say they rejected EA's offer, but EA are still trying to get T2, but T2 themselves will keep rejecting their offer if this continues to go on. Once the game's officially released which should be in a few weeks, then we will have our hands on a game which Rockstar Games and T2 produced, not with EA included.

If time goes fast, then it all should go well, and the launch for GTA IV can be successful.