Help with SAMI

Billy993

hey fellas

i am trying to use SAMI to install mods in gtasa and evertime i click install mod an error message pops up and when i close that another one pops up but when i close that it says " Mod has been sucessfully installed" but when i go into the game there is no differences in the vehicles, modding my game works fine when i do it with the IMG Tool 2.0 so does anyone have any ideas on what the problem is?

Any help is much appreciated, Cheers

It may be an corrupt mod, you should try to install another mod instead of this to figure that out. If that don't work you re-install the game, that's all I can help with.

nah mate it works with every car mod ive tryed, and i have reinstalled my game twice already and it doesnt seem to work but thanks anyway

It may be an corrupt mod, you should try to install another mod instead of this to figure that out. If that don't work you re-install the game, that's all I can help with.

nah mate it works with every car mod ive tryed, and i have reinstalled my game twice already and it doesnt seem to work but thanks anyway

Have you tryed uninstall SAMI? That's actually what I meant to write in my other post but I wrote "game" instead, sorry. But you re-install the game, and it didn't do anything to help. And do you mean that you been able to install car mods before?

Have you tryed uninstall SAMI? That's actually what I meant to write in my other post but I wrote "game" instead, sorry. But you re-install the game, and it didn't do anything to help. And do you mean that you been able to install car mods before?

its ok man and nah ill try and re-install sami and see what that does and yeah i have installed mods using the IMG tool and that worked ok but its too much effort to change all that so im trying to get SAMI working cheers man

Cheers, and good luck mate :)

hey man, i tryed re-installing SAMI and it still does the same thing here is the error message it says " Fatal Execution Engine Error (0x7927baca) and when u click ok to that window another one pops up saying " Application has generated an exception that could not be handled Process id=0x88c (2188), Thread id=0xab0 (2736) so have u got any ideas to what it might be ? cheers

Is this fatal error you're receiving - after you try to install a modd? If so is it just one particular modd, or is it now every modd you try installing? If it's just one particular modd then it's just that modd and you have to assume it's incomplete. If it's happening to every modd that you're trying to install, I suggest a few things:

*Check your computer settings, make sure nothing has changed.

*Delete everything in your Temp folder.

*Run a virus scan, trust me this can't hurt.

*Uninstall SAMI, delete all related folders

*Run a Disk Clean-up, do a defrag.

*Re-download SAMI, if this is a recent download of this SAMI try finding it elsewhere.

*If after all this and nothing appears to be working different, then it still might be your game data.

*You will need to uninstall - completely. Removing all info in Temp folder, deleting all GTA folders in Programs and My Documents folders, a FRESH copy.

*After installing the game, only install SAMI and only attempt to install a modd you KNOW worked. If that works, just keep trying to install whatever you may have and the files you were having trouble with. REMEMBER to load game and find the car installed after every upload, the easiest way to do that is using GTA-SA.CarSpawn-Trainer v1.1 <(I have had problems with this if you put in the wrong ID #). You'll find the ID#'s in C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\data then open vehicles.IDE file, just copy that info to somewhere else to use as a reference.

Hope this helps, this is all I can tell you. I'm in testing mode, and the SAMI works, just some thing aren't created in the same fashion as others. So sometimes you have to use the IMG Tool, or the TXD editor and so on. Good Luck, if I can help with anything else I'll try.

Is this fatal error you're receiving - after you try to install a modd? If so is it just one particular modd, or is it now every modd you try installing? If it's just one particular modd then it's just that modd and you have to assume it's incomplete. If it's happening to every modd that you're trying to install, I suggest a few things:

*Check your computer settings, make sure nothing has changed.

*Delete everything in your Temp folder.

*Run a virus scan, trust me this can't hurt.

*Uninstall SAMI, delete all related folders

*Run a Disk Clean-up, do a defrag.

*Re-download SAMI, if this is a recent download of this SAMI try finding it elsewhere.

*If after all this and nothing appears to be working different, then it still might be your game data.

*You will need to uninstall - completely. Removing all info in Temp folder, deleting all GTA folders in Programs and My Documents folders, a FRESH copy.

*After installing the game, only install SAMI and only attempt to install a modd you KNOW worked. If that works, just keep trying to install whatever you may have and the files you were having trouble with. REMEMBER to load game and find the car installed after every upload, the easiest way to do that is using GTA-SA.CarSpawn-Trainer v1.1 <(I have had problems with this if you put in the wrong ID #). You'll find the ID#'s in C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\data then open vehicles.IDE file, just copy that info to somewhere else to use as a reference.

Hope this helps, this is all I can tell you. I'm in testing mode, and the SAMI works, just some thing aren't created in the same fashion as others. So sometimes you have to use the IMG Tool, or the TXD editor and so on. Good Luck, if I can help with anything else I'll try.

thanks heeps man but still no luck i tryed everything you said to do and it still didnt work so im not sure what else i can do

Quite a problem you got. But you said it works fine with the IMG tool, so if you know how to mod with that... SAMI is just a quicker and easier way to install mods, even though it takes a couple of more minutes with the IMG tool it ain't that hard work. So I suggestyou use the IMG tool next time you install a mod.

Well, you just could have edited the post :P

Well, you just could have edited the post :P

hahah good thinking yeah ill just use img tool then thanks fellas

Billy have you ever gotten "this particular" modd to install with SAMI without problems? Sometime these modd aren't creating with SAMI in mind, I'm not sure what relationship they have to have to work, that's why I have both the SAMI and IMG Tool. Even if SAMI appeared to install (as you have found out) doesn't mean it worked. Also don't forget to factor in that sometimes people just make goofs. Just remember to back up everything your going to alter (I like putting the back-ups in the folder of the new modd), it so much easier to fix than wondering what's causing chaos.

If by using the IMG Tool to install modd and still doesn't work it's the modd!