GTA to return to Vice City in 2009?

• 3 weeks later...

If they had a London sort of as it is today it could be really good apart from the very poor British accents that the actors use (And yeh they'll get the guys back from love fist in VC to do some other drunken Scot.....) They really didn't do London justice with a 2D expansion pack.....

If they were to remake VC and they said they were going to release it in 09 they would probably change the release dates about twice.

Edited by Aes

I most thinking it will most likely be in Vice City, if its not, I doubt they will move out of america, london would be a crap place, R* always isolate they're cities in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by water I would like to see a chicago based city, i would be new, but thats wishful thinking, 85% it will be Vice City its the cycle GTA goes in (LC, VC, SA) mostly except GTA2, a re-vamped "anywhere city" might be quite awesome, i wouldnt mind a typical american city to play in.

if it was in london, it would be just like those gay getaway games.

tokyo would actually be kinda cool. with the yakuza and everything.

Those gay getaway games are designed by different companies. Everything Rockstar makes is the best!

Tokyo should be considered. An enermous city, ''maybe custom cars?'', tall towers, crowed streets, imagne the possiblites. + its not land-locked. Still VC is a

favorite.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
what if niko went to vice city to duke it out with tommy?

No. Impossible. Tommy's a III era character, so Niko could not "duke" it out with him.

Anyway, re-creating Vice City doesn't mean they lack creativity. Placing a single dot on a paper is already creativity. You just have to improve it. I mean, Vice City isn't really a replica of Miami, though it caught the 80's vibe in Miami.

Though I also agree with the idea of a Tokyo-themed city. The problem is the native language. :hurrhurr:

• 2 weeks later...
vice city is pretty good setting i reckon

but 2009 is too early i think...maybe 2010

There's still the second DLC for GTA4, 2010 sounds more likely.

if it was in london, it would be just like those gay getaway games.

Those gay getaway games are designed by different companies. Everything Rockstar makes is the best!

Not the terms I'd use, but yeah, "Getaway" was epic suck.

Tokyo should be considered. An enermous city, ''maybe custom cars?'', tall towers, crowed streets, imagne the possiblites. + its not land-locked. Still VC is a favorite.

Godzilla Theft Auto! AAAAIGH!

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...