Man has sex with Picnic Table(TOPIC OF THE YEAR 2008)

Slyde

Source

BELLEVUE, Ohio -- Police said an Ohio man has been arrested for allegedly having sex with a picnic table.

Police arrested Arthur Price Jr. after an anonymous tipster dropped off three DVDs that reportedly showed Price in the act.

According to NBC Toledo, Ohio, affiliate WNWO-TV, the videos show Price tilting the metal round picnic table on its side and then laying up against it to have sexual intercourse with the table. Afterward, he can then be seen cleaning the table and the deck.

During questioning, he reportedly admitted to having sex with the table. Police said he also admitted to bringing the table inside his home for sex.

Price faces four counts of public indecency. He was freed after posting $20,000 bond, authorities said.

Poor table.

Ok.... thats really weird, and i find it a little strange that the police in Bellevue seem to have nothing better to do than arrest people for fucking tables.

In the past few days on these forums, i have found out that some people believe pokemon and digimon really exist, a man claims to have been raped by a wombat, and now this table incident. What the hell is wrong with people these days?

Ok.... thats really weird, and i find it a little strange that the police in Bellevue seem to have nothing better to do than arrest people for fucking tables.

In the past few days on these forums, i have found out that some people believe pokemon and digimon really exist, a man claims to have been raped by a wombat, and now this table incident. What the hell is wrong with people these days?

Yeah, seriously, people are fucked up. I heard the other day that a guy put his baby in the microwave...really messed up shit.