Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vercetti Thug

What was your favorite mission?

48 posts in this topic

The Driver.

This may sound wrong, but i was stuck on that mission for hours until finally, he fell through the road at the start of the race... I lol'd so hard. :whistle:

See you in blue hell Mr. Driver... :)

"Keep Your Friends Close..." very cliched.

"An Old Friend"... longest mission in GTA Series to date. (It technically lasted through the whole damn game).

The Driver? Are you freaking kidding? A Sentinel vs a Sabre Turbo? Bullshit...

The only way I beat that mission the first timewas by planting a Cheetah or a Infernus or a racecar in the grass nook next to the police station. I got in, and the race was history

The only way I beat that mission the first timewas by planting a Cheetah or a Infernus or a racecar in the grass nook next to the police station. I got in, and the race was history

You had to of really been there to fully understand.

The moment it slid under... It was just pure bliss! I couldn't stop laughing... :)

You had to of really been there to fully understand.

The moment it slid under... It was just pure bliss! I couldn't stop laughing... :)

I stilllll don't get how it COULD have been fun if the game didn't glitch on you.

"Keep Your Friends Close"

except for stupid lance running away like a pussy, you get a few shots then he runs away...man that was frustrating.

still cool mission though...and now i dont think sonny will be asking you for the money anymore via phonecall! :lol:

Edited by WRX22B1998

i love the 1 when you watch over the drug deal down the alley when you first meet diaz then you gotta chase the guy on the sanchez when he robs the case