What was your favorite mission?

• 1 month later...

It's been a while since I've played Vice city, and sometimes I start to forget what games had to other. I remember the missions with the cournal, being quite cool. Oh yea and the bank job mission was awesome. When someone said "all will pass or end" that actually made me feel better about something in my life at the time.

I think on bank job theres different outcomes. Four of them. One is guaranteed to die, one has to live, and one can either live or die it depends.

Wow that is really cool, you stopped them from taking your money in the final mission of the game. I liked doing the mission, but it wasnt my favorite mission. I was sad when Lance had to die, although he did sell them out, no real regrets about having to waste sonny though:P

I agree. I felt pretty bad that I had to kill Lance but with Sonny I was rather happy to get rid of his annoying dumbass.

• 2 months later...

So far.. Either Gaurdian Angels (Deal watch sanchez chase one), Autocide, Recruitment Drive (so god damn stupid mercedes, when I took a walk on the bridge instead of driving because I blew up my car, when I walked in the road to jack a car, she walked out to and got run over silly cunt), the airport assasin one I forget the name, Trojan Voodo, VIP, Cammadagoen (Hmm, no sign of mercedes), Riot!, Death Row, No Escape?, and maybye The Shootist.

• 5 months later...

mine was cammageddon cuz its soo easy just puit seaways and jump in the water with the car and everyone falls inside and then go into the harbor and get outta the car and put bigbang thats it mission passed OR destory al the cars the hard way its more fun

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...