GTA IV T-Shirts

Those are ones we (the fansite webmasters) got in the recent hidden packages, I wonder who the hell he is, he claims it's all he got in the package. I'm sure Original GTA Master will be interested in buying this though!

I've been watching those on eBay for about two days now, but I don't think I'm gonna get those ones. I've found some better deals for the same shirts. I have about 26 GTA items I'm watching that consist of licnese plates and other memorabilia from these hidden packages such as those T-shirts.

A lot of the people selling these things say that they got them from work such as places like Game Stop. So I guess Rockstar isn't just sending this stuff to webmasters of popular websites.

Those are ones we (the fansite webmasters) got in the recent hidden packages, I wonder who the hell he is, he claims it's all he got in the package. I'm sure Original GTA Master will be interested in buying this though!

I've been watching those on eBay for about two days now, but I don't think I'm gonna get those ones. I've found some better deals for the same shirts. I have about 26 GTA items I'm watching that consist of licnese plates and other memorabilia from these hidden packages such as those T-shirts.

A lot of the people selling these things say that they got them from work such as places like Game Stop. So I guess Rockstar isn't just sending this stuff to webmasters of popular websites.

Where have you seen those license plates are they in $ or £? because im gonna try and get some stuff from ebay :P

I found this aswell if Original GTA Master wants another one:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-Grand-Theft-Auto...ksid=p1638.m122

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys, me and my bro started an online shop just for video gaming tees called, The Gaming Ape. Since GTA IV is coming out, we have been designing a lot of T-shirts for GTA, and we keep adding designs everyday.

I don't have an exact t-shirt which says "Grand Theft Auto IV" because that's copyright infringement (only take 2 can make those). So we make funny and clever tees, with inside jokes that GTA fans would get right away.

Here is a link to the GTA Tees Section, where you can find cool and funny GTA T-Shirts.

All the designs are available in the value tees format too, which are only $9.99. Have a look and let me know what you think. :thumbsup:

• 4 years later...