Chris

GTA IV Trailer #4 Released Plus New Exclusive Screenshot!

36 posts in this topic

niko_2gl8_th.jpg rainee1_th.jpg niko6zl_th.jpg gta_pool2tl_th.jpg m4hwv_th.jpg drivegm9_th.jpg docksx5p_th.jpg diamondpm1_th.jpg blindfireae1_th.jpg car3ce_th.jpg get_out5mw_th.jpg fire_escapeswt_th.jpg sitting_downr5w_th.jpg shottyxyd_th.jpg taxi9qx_th.jpg

Those are all the pics I printscreened from the rewinded clip of the trailer. They seem like new screens, you see the blind fire option when in cover, you see Niko standing with a man who is examining a diamond (possibly after the bank job mission? :D) and much more. Hehe I noticed Niko likes to raise his eyebrow when aiming his gun at people (ex. one of the shotgun pics and the one where he's aiming his pistol at a car hijacking someone).

i dont know if anyone else noticed but if you pause it when niko is being shot at in the subway there is what looks to be a map of liberty city and the subway routes

The trailer is just simply amazing. The scene I liked the most are when Niko drive the sports car and makes a u-turn and all those cops comes behind him :coolthumbup: Also liked the big car explosion.

Can't wait to April 29 th.