Hardest GTA game?

Stojko

GTA Difficulty  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which Grand Theft Auto game do you think is the hardest?

• Grand Theft Auto III
    • Grand Theft Auto Vice City
    • Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
    • Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories
    • Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories

I would say almost every GTA game is difficult.

Yeah, I agree. But LCS was a bit easy, I completed in less than a week. I did have to go to school as well, so that cut out some playing time. GTA III was quite hard for me, it took me 4 months to complete Bomb Da Base, then I just used a rocket launcher to kill the Columbians.

Edited by GTA Don

GTAIII was really hard. Claude's flexibility was very limited as you could not rotate the camera while running/shooting etc without stopping. The missions were also pretty hard because the cars blew up after a few bumps.

Vice City was just as hard. And if not, harder.

San Andreas was too easy. I loved how you could finally freely rotate the camera. The only thing that made San Andreas so hard was like what Thomas said, there were so many options ad side missions to do that it would take at least 150 hours to complete. The highest I ever got in San Andreas was 92.1% but thats was deleted because I sold my Xbox :(

After the mission where you had to assasinate Salvatore, if I wanted to go to Portland, I had to use a tank. Damn Mafia with their shotguns. Living in Shoreside was just as dangerous, the Hoods beefing. Claude's animations in GTA III sucked, the missions were as tough and car physics were shit. But GTA III was an awesome game nonetheless.

GTA III. For a start, when my brother got the game, it was really difficult to play. I wasn't as good with the new Camera views as I was more better with the top down camera. But it was a nice fresh start, and playing around with it for a few hours made it a little easier for me. But there were a few missions that were really hard for me.

The main missions that I had problems with was "Expresso-2-go". I had alot of problems, but after reading some FAQs on it, it was better to find all the stalls on the map and then destroy them. Then came to killing Salvatore, it was quite hard to kill him, but I eventually got to killing him. But the problem was that all the Leone's were attacking the crap out of me with the shotguns. But yeah, it was a hard game, but now, it's become easy.

But yeah, GTA is suppose to be hard, and that's what made me get into the game even more since I wasn't really into the game as much. So I'd thank GTA III, since that's what got me into GTA.

• 3 weeks later...

IM going to make a crazy suggestion, but maybe GTA Advanced was the hardest. I played it once, though I didnt own it, and got all the way up to where Vinnie was revealed to not be dead. After that, the Satan of all missions came, an impossible mission so hard, its unbelievable, destroy enough people in a time limit so small. It was so freaking hard.

GTA III and GTA Vice City, GTA III had all this massive shootouts at the end of the game that was almost impossible to complete. GTA Vice City had those last missions, but others than that, it wasn't really that hard to play, just a lot of side-mission you had to come to the last missions.

• 2 months later...

A good question I have searched for...

The hardest GTA is definitely San Andreas. Damn some missions are damn hard, like N.O.E. and Vertical Bird. I haven't really passed them fully by myself YET.

Then Vice City Stories was second hardest even though I beat it in about 3,4 days. The main reason was "High Wire" that took 2 days of me and in these two days I could have completed the storyline faster but I managed it anyways.

GTA III had some suicide missions, I mean in Ray's mission you also have to gain a couple of wanted stars and then the Colombians are armed with every single weapon at a point of the missions. And some time limit missions are real hard like Kenji's GTA.

Vice City was quite easy but Demolition Man and Dildo Dodo put you into a limit.

Liberty City Stories was absolutely easy, completed 85% of the missions on first try. Steering the Vote and Love on the Rocks were hardest missions.

Edited by Flesh-n-Bone

By far San Andreas. Part of it is because it's physically impossible to do some missions because of this crap computer, first of all. Second, some of the missions were way too long. There were lots of fun missions but the boring ones were the long ones with the exception of End of The Line.

By far San Andreas. Part of it is because it's physically impossible to do some missions because of this crap computer, first of all. Second, some of the missions were way too long. There were lots of fun missions but the boring ones were the long ones with the exception of End of The Line.

Yeah missions like Lure and Photo Opportunity are annoying. Really, go all the way from San Fierro to the countryside for a few pictures and then just to drive a decoy and lure some Vietnamese bikers? Bullshit... Not that they're hard but long and boring.

I have to go for Grand Theft Auto III, purely because all the controls were new, the new engine was new and hard to get used to. I did thoroughly enjoy Grand Theft Auto III but I have to say that it was the hardest. On terms of missions then I would say Vice City Stories, it had taken me quite a while to complete that game, longer than San Andreas and Liberty City Stories.