All GTA chars dead by GTA IV

Mendoza

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

char=characters and R* said all past characters are dead so i want to know what do you guys think happened to them

They never said they were all dead, they said that GTAIV is a whole new storyline.

I think that Tommy is still in Vice City living it up...which sounds pretty boring, but Tommy is kick ass.

CJ did die though...from a drug over dose...what a dumbass.

Claude fell into a man hole right after he killed Maria...so...yeah...

Edited by Original GTA Master

Toni could still be alive and well and we all know what happened to Victor Vance at the start of Vice City. They are not likely to be dead but they are likely not to be in this game, this is the 4th Stage in the Grand Theft Auto Series and no characters from past GTA games have appeared in the future ones (Donald Love in GTA III and then he was in VC and LCS does not count nor does anyone else who appeared more than twice in III, VC, SA, LCS or VCS). Remember Bubba in GTA, he has never re-appeared in a GTA Game and is not very likely to be one, but I could be wrong.

Toni could still be alive and well and we all know what happened to Victor Vance at the start of Vice City. They are not likely to be dead but they are likely not to be in this game, this is the 4th Stage in the Grand Theft Auto Series and no characters from past GTA games have appeared in the future ones (Donald Love in GTA III and then he was in VC and LCS does not count nor does anyone else who appeared more than twice in III, VC, SA, LCS or VCS). Remember Bubba in GTA, he has never re-appeared in a GTA Game and is not very likely to be one, but I could be wrong.

Well Claude was in GTA 2 and GTA III...

How do we know that GTA 2s Claude was GTA IIIs Claude? Claude in GTA III did not have a surname and in actual fact did not have a name until we found it out in San Andreas. The Claude in GTA 2 was called Claude Speed.

Claude could be a nickname from Catalina?

They look strikingly similar. I wouldn't find it logical to say they're not the same.

Pretty sure Toni was in the limo w/ Salvatore when he got whacked.

Vic Vance faked his death & works for a secret department of the C.I.A. w/ Homeland security w/ Phil Cassidy's cousin, Jack.

The Colombians Caught up to Claude about six months after the shootout at the dam.

Tommy recently passed away among his family from a weak heart caused by all the coke back in the '80s.

Denise flipped out & stabbed CJ 37 times w/ a carrot peeler. He survived this only to run in front of a bus escaping her.

Pretty sure Toni was in the limo w/ Salvatore when he got whacked.

Vic Vance faked his death & works for a secret department of the C.I.A. w/ Homeland security w/ Phil Cassidy's cousin, Jack.

The Colombians Caught up to Claude about six months after the shootout at the dam.

Tommy recently passed away among his family from a weak heart caused by all the coke back in the '80s.

Denise flipped out & stabbed CJ 37 times w/ a carrot peeler. He survived this only to run in front of a bus escaping her.

Good ideas, but Tommy's doesn't make much sense. I think he was against doing drugs. But hell, maybe he got into it.