Thomas's Graphics Showcase

Thomas.

Well I thought that my graphics wouldn't be complete without having to show them off in a topic. In here you will see some of my best sigs, avatars, userbars and other graphics in which I made. Before I go on there are numerous People I would like to thank for helping me out with the graphics...

MrLlamaLlama for helping me all the way
TM for teaching me the table code and for influencing me to make graphics again

[/b]

Quickdeath for being the 2007 graphics helper to me Gerard for helping me with some of the graphics GTA Don for giving feedback of the sigs on MSN K9 Krew just because he influenced me in 2007

Anyway here are my graphics...

6nu6gds.png
1204905674.png
tfy1feb1.png
lK753853.png
6jwnnt5.png
1205263682.png
ava0nn.png
1205102273.png

Once and if I make new Graphics I will update the topic.

Nice man!

Those are some wicked sigs. :D

Can you tell me where you find your tutorials? :)

Thanks!

Thanks, I didn't actually use tutorials, I got Graphics info and help from members just telling me what to add into the graphics, but MrLlamaLlama, TM™ and Quickdeath were all members who have indeed helped and guided me on my way up. So ask any of them.

nice sigs, you improved a lot IMO

Thanks man. I am aiming to get a few more sigs done today, they will be random but I want them to look good, so yeah.

What can i do for U,Tomas to make me an Graphic Showcase with GTA VI and my name Emanuel ?Thank You Soo Much...

Nice showcases!

You will have to wait until I am back in the UK, right now I am on holiday in the United States and I don't have the correct graphics packages here.

Great Graphics Thomas, Keep up the good work

Thanks man, I will put a few more graphics in the tables in April.

The blue Sig is awesome. It's unique, and it's blue [if you never knew, blue is my favourite colour]. The sig that you made for Rem is awesome, the Fade-In's are really good, it even makes the backgrounds fit perfectly. All your other signatures look good, except the San Andreas sig, it doesn't give the feel which most sigs would usually give.

If you're going to use different shapes for your signature [e.g. the red sig with the curves] then make sure that the curves and edges are smooth and have no unnecessary stuff on it.

Other than that, keep up with it! I'm sure you'll make better Graphics in the near future!'

Thanks! I didn't actually know your favourite colour was blue (Sorry for not moderating on your forums right now, AOL Browser won't let me view it.). The GTA San Andreas sig was a bit random because I had to use MTA to get the screenshot :P I think that is my second worse one this year. As for the curved one, it was my third and it is difficult in Fireworks :P

Your sigs look good though TM :)