#81 MeL

MeL

I Am Bossu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts
  • United States 

Posted 18 September 2008 - 07:11 PM

What color is the border, because it looks like there is non. Are you still taking requests?
Posted Image

#82 TrialByFire

TrialByFire

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 07:38 PM

the border is almost the same colour as the background i like going for the sly things i dont like making it too obvious

and yes i am still taking requests :)

I have no problem with people believing what they want, until they think it's right to try and change what I believe.

I'm so happy, I could shit a rainbow!

#83 TrialByFire

TrialByFire

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 08:50 PM

Posted Image

hey giys this is a sig i made for a friend it may be used on this site it might not be

thoughts?

I have no problem with people believing what they want, until they think it's right to try and change what I believe.

#84 MeL

MeL

I Am Bossu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts
  • United States 

Posted 19 September 2008 - 01:33 AM

What is that a pic of it looks like a rabbit, owl, mouse thingy? Well anyways i have a sig request i want a hot chick on it and for colors anything that works will be fine and i want it to say MeL (possibly a matching avi?) sense i will be probably using it on the other forums also i use i want one that also says Fuzen0 if you have any questions just ask, Thanks!
Posted Image

#85 TrialByFire

TrialByFire

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 01:57 PM

What is that a pic of it looks like a rabbit, owl, mouse thingy? Well anyways i have a sig request i want a hot chick on it and for colors anything that works will be fine and i want it to say MeL (possibly a matching avi?) sense i will be probably using it on the other forums also i use i want one that also says Fuzen0 if you have any questions just ask, Thanks!

hey cold you be more specific about the colours please? and about the other sig

#86 Butters!

Butters!

No longer contains Salmonela!

• Members
  • 807 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 03:32 PM

I have a sig request, could you do a new version of my current sig, with no sky in it , and in Black and white (Like how S-V has his but in Los Santos) and have Butters!, and The Fiore Family Mafia on it in the Style of the GTA Logo
PS how much would that cost?

Edited by Butters!, 28 September 2008 - 03:34 PM.

Posted Image

Is Vista bad or are you just stupid?

#87 TrialByFire

TrialByFire

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 08:58 PM

Hey guys, just got CS4 so I am now making sigs and shizzle again here are some samples:
Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users