Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TrialByFire

#69's sig and avi shop

87 posts in this topic

Add a border [2 pixels, white color sounds good]....AFA picture is concerned, I don't exactly know, but it lacks something, that makes it a bit less appealing. Try some filters on the Backgrond.

:)

Add a border [2 pixels, white color sounds good]....AFA picture is concerned, I don't exactly know, but it lacks something, that makes it a bit less appealing. Try some filters on the Backgrond.

:)

lolwut?

1. there is a 3px border

2. there are 2 filters on the background (admittedly the same filter duplicated but 2 nonetheless)

@MeL: thatnks dude :)

What is that a pic of it looks like a rabbit, owl, mouse thingy? Well anyways i have a sig request i want a hot chick on it and for colors anything that works will be fine and i want it to say MeL (possibly a matching avi?) sense i will be probably using it on the other forums also i use i want one that also says Fuzen0 if you have any questions just ask, Thanks!

What is that a pic of it looks like a rabbit, owl, mouse thingy? Well anyways i have a sig request i want a hot chick on it and for colors anything that works will be fine and i want it to say MeL (possibly a matching avi?) sense i will be probably using it on the other forums also i use i want one that also says Fuzen0 if you have any questions just ask, Thanks!

hey cold you be more specific about the colours please? and about the other sig

I have a sig request, could you do a new version of my current sig, with no sky in it , and in Black and white (Like how S-V has his but in Los Santos) and have Butters!, and The Fiore Family Mafia on it in the Style of the GTA Logo

PS how much would that cost?

Edited by Butters!