Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TrialByFire

#69's sig and avi shop

87 posts in this topic

ok dude just to clear up what exactly is your PSN ID? is it "pablo the mister" ?

wil be done a.s.a.p. will post here when done and i will pm you the code

ya my thats my psn that the first thing it come to my head when i was creating it :lolbounce:

I was kind of tired. I had been making sigs for 11 months (I opened my shop in June 2007) and now it is getting even more tiring. I'll help either of you out if you need any help of course.

Can you make me an avatar?

Here is how i want it if possible include my gang name Nine Tre Mafia like at the bottom in white gangster letters if cant dont worry bout it next like a group of gangsters in red

thanks

.P.S.-I'll take the best work.

Edited by Desert Fox

Can you make me an avatar?

Here is how i want it if possible include my gang name Nine Tre Mafia like at the bottom in white gangster letters if cant dont worry bout it next like a group of gangsters in red

thanks

.P.S.-I'll take the best work.

i assume that's wat you posted in everyone's shop then

any colour scheme you want in the background?

Ummm like this pic here but i dont want it to say grand theft auto san andreas i want it to say Nine Tre Mafiya in white and that san andreas gangster font and i want the gangbanger in red that would be good thanks. and i dont want the rockstar symbols at the bottom get the banger the same just make him in red

GTASANANDREAS.jpg