[WIP][VC] Grand Prawn Island V2 + V3

Dr.Dbl-Gee

Hello everybody and im back with some fresh stuff. This map modification changes prawn island into a much more sub urban area. The graffiti and all the other sh*t has been removed from the gang houses and the industrial areas have been replaced by houses (my style houses). There is a story to this but im too lazy to explaine it but shortly said its the prawn island in 1994... I do not wanna bump my old 1994 mod topic from 2 years ago but this is not the first version of the map. There was a previous one without any new textures or scripts but far more objects. This version actaully makes the studio look like a propper studio and adds new weapon and car spawns as well as basically re-styling the whole island. Here is the screen of the V1 (not avalible for download):

http://www.thegtaplace.com/forums/index.ph...ost&id=2501

Here is the first BETA 2 Cover and the V.2 Download:

coveruj7.jpg

DOWNLOAD

My site is curently under construction but as soon as its done i will upload some fresh screenshots.

Im still working on more scripts but so far i added a bunch of weapons and around 5 cars.

moreweaponsko9.jpg

weaponsgb2.jpg

Please comment and if you have any ideas that you thing would be nice please tell me. BTW new golf place in progress.

Edited by Dr.Dbl-Gee

Looks nice. Have you considered doing anything w/ the open area next to Fort Baxter? Your townhouses from the first

version might work nicely there.

Btw the i left the townhouses outside the studio and they are about 75% the same as in the last version i just did not add the screenshot but i will. Where is Fort Baxter? I am working on the large Leaf Links golf area but i never knew where Fort Baxter is...

Thanks for your positive comments and advice and i have just fixed up my site and the download is now avalible. I will also upload it here and on some other sites soon.

Ive seen some screens and i downloaded it and i must compliment you and say it was pretty awesome. Now you actually feel like you own a propper studio once you buy it unlike before. Also the gang cribs look much better now and what you could do is increase the cost of the studio and add a save spot in the house maybe in the V.3. Well anyways keep it up.

Damn!i need to the start new game,do you have save game 100% of this mod?

I asked him about this too but he said "Sorry not yet but there is not much reason to start on it now as the V.3 is in progress." But it might take a while because i think he is also working on the golf place but from what i heard, its not going to be as good sadly... No new TXDs but some scripts. But im not sure about that.

Damn!i need to the start new game,do you have save game 100% of this mod?

I asked him about this too but he said "Sorry not yet but there is not much reason to start on it now as the V.3 is in progress." But it might take a while because i think he is also working on the golf place but from what i heard, its not going to be as good sadly... No new TXDs but some scripts. But im not sure about that.

Yes that is what i said and sorry that you have to start new game badboy_zay but i want to provide you guys with some info about the V.3. The V.3 is going to be a continuation of the V.2 with more scripts meaning more cars and weapons and with a propper interior of the gang house. Hower instead of a savegame file, to unlock the gates, the V.3 is going to have a SCM script for a full save game meaning you start off with the game beaten without a save file. Im not sure about more TXDs but we will see!

Yes that is what i said and sorry that you have to start new game badboy_zay but i want to provide you guys with some info about the V.3. The V.3 is going to be a continuation of the V.2 with more scripts meaning more cars and weapons and with a propper interior of the gang house. Hower instead of a savegame file, to unlock the gates, the V.3 is going to have a SCM script for a full save game meaning you start off with the game beaten without a save file. Im not sure about more TXDs but we will see!

Great idea,thanks.

Good news: V.3 Coming out in a few days. Here is some more updates:

- New HUD studio radar blip

- 3 Clothes pickups

- Retextured green and black Sabre Turbo spawns next to mansion

- Deluxo spawns next to mansion

- New HD palm trees

- More map work on the mansion interior

- You can now save inside the mansion

- New skins

- Start game at the Mansion

- Everything unlocked and game fully beaten

Cooool! Keep up the good work, there. :thumbsup:

+ It gets even better every day. I have more updates:

- A NEW CAR SHOP! I got a code for a car shop and i made it right on the island so that you can actually go inside a mission spot type of thing and choose any car in the game which you would like to have and you select it and buy it 10000$ each but i might change the price...

Picture soon.

- More interior work done

- Skin finished & working on sabre.

Screens on my site cuz i cant be bothered to host them. V.3 avalible tommorow

Edited by Dr.Dbl-Gee

V.3 BETA 1 OUT. Soon avalible here and on my site but here is the cover and info and soon a download link.

coverts5.jpg

DOWNLOAD

Included in the mod:

* CAR SHOP on the Island

* Studio pimped out

* Industrial area removed and replaced with houses (my style houses)

* New weapon and car spawns

* Helipads with helicopter

* All shit and graffiti removed from walls

* New textures

* Custom Tommy's Sabre

* Custom Tommy Skin

* 3 Clothes pickups

* Full savegame script

* Save pickup avalible in Tommy's mansion

* Mension interior fixed up

* HD palm Trees

* HUD special blip

great thanks to AIR for testing.

Edited by Dr.Dbl-Gee

yea it definitley is a nice mod I ll give him that he defenitley likes to put work in it

I like to test your Mods dude and i see some huge improvements from the V.2 to V.3. What was strange though is when you just finished the car shop script and put up the first testing version for me and Nick tommy had green hair... But now i see you changed it cuz it was seriously dumb but the Scripts - 9.5/10. Add more unusual stuff like perhaps an ammunation store or a ship with a weapon and another car shop or something like that and make like hunters and rhinoes spawn on it.

yea it definitley is a nice mod I ll give him that he defenitley likes to put work in it

I like to test your Mods dude and i see some huge improvements from the V.2 to V.3. What was strange though is when you just finished the car shop script and put up the first testing version for me and Nick tommy had green hair... But now i see you changed it cuz it was seriously dumb but the Scripts - 9.5/10. Add more unusual stuff like perhaps an ammunation store or a ship with a weapon and another car shop or something like that and make like hunters and rhinoes spawn on it.

Lolz the green hair was a mistake but if i make another V.4 or V.3+ i will 100% do an ammunation store. I will think about the ship cuz its a cool idea... Like a type of army ship with a hunter and rhinoes and patriots and barrack ols + Ammunation + Car store maybe... You guys tell me some ideas

I'm guessing that it replaces a few textures and some scripts.

The mod replaces 15 TXD files, 7 DFF files, the MAIN.SCM and the Cisland folder in Data/maps and i also packed in a skin but it does not have green hair. It did before but i changed it... Not that many files though but i have like an idea:

Like the island is a type of fort, i can edit the paths so no peds appear there and there like a wall but that would be kinda like a Zombie mod but i dont want any Zombies. So you basicaly have a gate into there and whenever you come out crazy peds just shoot you. I can place some hidden packages around and mark them on the radar and you like have to get them and bring them back to your fort or maybe rescue a person or something. They will be located in little bases around the city and you can go inside a little base and there is health and stuff there... Thats going to be some hardcore scripting though...