Trying to complete a GTA Game...

Thomas.

I have never really completed a GTA Game 100% before, onlt the storyline missions and I can't choose what game to do out of GTA:VC, GTA:SA, GTA:LCS or GTA:VCS. Right now, I have tried to successfully collect all of the hidden things such as the Balloons and Package so that all of the GTA Games I have are equal and also so I don't have to collect them as soon as I have chosen a game.

Percentages:

41% - VCS

55% - LCS

I don't know about the other 2 games because I wasn't able to get the percentage or remember the percentage. If I do choose Vice City Stories then it will be challenging because I will have to get a lot of things to boost the percentage. I prefer a challenging game to complete but what I will do is up to you.

What game has the best 100% rewards is really the factor?

Vice City Stories and GTA III I would imagine are the easiest to get to 100% (The only GTA game I got to 100% was VCS).

Vice City wouldn't be too tough but the RC missions are a bitch.

Liberty City Stories would be the second or third easiest whether or not you can do the Scrapyard Challenge and the Bumps & Grinds missions.

San Andreas... good luck with that.

Actually, GTAIII had the hardest missions, Vice City's were slightly easier, and San Andreas was a breeze. The amount of stuff to do in San Andreas was just too much that I stopped at 91.00%. I've never beaten GTAIII or Vice City's main storyline missions before, but San Andreas I finished more then a couple of times.

Vice City FTW. Seriously do that. I haven't actually completed the Stories' ones myself, never got round to it :P

Okay, seems reasonable to do Vice City. I don't know how many more Side Missions I have left to do on that, so I'd best check that out before I go on holiday.

Vice City Stories and GTA III I would imagine are the easiest to get to 100% (The only GTA game I got to 100% was VCS).

Vice City wouldn't be too tough but the RC missions are a bitch.

Liberty City Stories would be the second or third easiest whether or not you can do the Scrapyard Challenge and the Bumps & Grinds missions.

San Andreas... good luck with that.

I don't really want to do San Andreas but it would be one hell of an achievement If I did. The races are sometimes hard but they will eventually get done I should think.

Same here. San Andreas is probably the hardest, but the rewards are worth it. I say, do VC, it's a lot of fun, I got 100%, but then I started using cheats on it. It's an addiction.

I don't think I used cheats much, if I did I would create 2 save game files on my Memory Card, one without cheats and one with cheats on. It keeps it organised (Cheats would be Slot 8 and No-Cheats would be slot 1 or 2).

Actually, GTAIII had the hardest missions, Vice City's were slightly easier, and San Andreas was a breeze. The amount of stuff to do in San Andreas was just too much that I stopped at 91.00%. I've never beaten GTAIII or Vice City's main storyline missions before, but San Andreas I finished more then a couple of times.

I finished San Andreas more than anything. I have to say that the Vice City storylines were short and quite easy to be honest in my opinion. I have completed the Vice City storylines more than once on the Computer and on the PS2. Most of my save data on Vice City has either been accidentally deleted or I have corrupted it by taking the Memory card or controller out of the PS2.

Well, I'd usually buy some armour and some weapons that will be destructive such as a Rocket Launcher which you can find somewhere in Vice City. I would also simply find some Bribes within the North Point Mall and use them. Also ensure that you have enough Ammo because you don't really want to run out do you?

Grenades Work,

Assault Rifles Work the best In My opinion,

Snipers also work the best in my opinion.

hm i used the micro smg you get from the "Rub Out"mission and some grenades when needed there is the Casual outfit at the Gash store and some worker clothes in the hardware store to get the fuzz off and near one of the stores there is a little green thing with health in it