GTA and Gaming Merchandise

Chris

Does anybody else here have any merchandise from particular games?

I have a page with pictures of all my stuff, all my stuff from Rockstar that is :P

Click here to see it all.

I'm also getting a Gran Turismo 4 sticker and keyring soon, for preordering it. I love getting free stuff, it pwnz0rz.

Post some pics of your stuff and where you got it from :)

Well that sucks... I pre-ordered GT4, too, and I didn't get a sticker and a keyring <_<

Anyway, all I have of rockstar merchandise is the San Andreas and Vice City posters. I do have some major gaming merchandise though, so I'll post it once I feel un-lazy enough to do it. ;)

Here's my stuff. All I have are actual games, maps, magazines, and a steering wheel. I'm adding various video gaming posters soon though, so I'll post that when I'm done. Here's what I have...

The pics were too large to post so, here's a couple of links:

PIC 1: Picture #1

PIC 2: Picture #2

PIC 1: GT 4, GT 3, GTA: SA, GTA: VC (with map), and Madcats Steering wheel (with shifter :) )

PIC 2: My room wall. Magazines, games, steering wheel, maps, posters (not video game related, but I wasn't taking them down to take a picture, so, they count, lol)

Like I said, I'll post another when I hang those posters. BYW, yes, I DO live in a basement... but I fixed it up, so it's not like rats are running around under my bed or anything like that. ^_^

• 4 weeks later...