Your own music on the SA Loading Screen

JustADummy

If you're talking about those tingling sounds, I think you can edit them but I'm not sure on how.

Yeah, I was thinking of that for my loading screen mod; I'm sure you know what I'm talking about, Don... :lol:

EDIT: OK, I've found out the way on how to change the loading sounds; fire up the San Andreas Audio Toolkit (via the Command Prompt; copy the files first to the SA main directory), and then type the following:

saat_sfx -e audio\SFX\GENRL c:\temp\saat\audio\CONFIG\BankLkup.dat

Don't close the console yet; go to the c:\temp\saat\audio\ directory and find the Bank_076 folder; replace the existing ones with new, 10-second, 16-bit mono PCM wave files, and then type the following at the console:

saat_sfx -i audio\SFX\GENRL c:\temp\saat\GENRL\sfx_import.ini audio\CONFIG\BankLkup.dat

I tried that for my Eloise loading screen mod and it worked fine for me... :lol:

Edited by Huckleberry Pie

I know what you're talking about Huck. *Downloads* Thanks!

eloiseinsanandreas.jpg

The end result of combining a mature rated game and a children's novel... :dribble:

Well, it's rawther childish or otherwise dorky, but I thought of making SA look like some children's game after watching the San Andreas anime mod on YouTube recently...

Edited by Huckleberry Pie