MarlenesFutureDad

World War III Prophecy

46 posts in this topic

I am SO FUCKING sick and tired of seeing people respond to Wikipedia articles IMMEDIATELY with, "LOLZ I DON'T BELIEVE U CAUSE THAT IS WIKIPEDIA ND USERZ CAN EDIT IT IT MUST BE WRONG!!!"..... You do realize that this means there are millions of people to check and double-triple-quadruple-check facts on a minute-to-minute basis, instead of 5 guys who can't agree with each other anyways?

And I'm tired of you little fucks trying to change my mind about what I think about Wikipedia.

Um, that would then be an atmosphere. No atmosphere = no oxygen for us to breath = no exhaling CO2 = no plants converting anything to anything. He just stated that an atmosphere is basically of a body of gases around a body of material. So as long as we're around to breath and plants are around to breath, then we pretty much have an atmosphere. Until we destroy it or something. But then we die. So it's all cool.

But what I was saying is that if there is no atmosphere, then humans, animals, plants and trees would have to die out first before the atmosphere were to be destroyed. Unless the supposed hole in the Ozone layer ripped open a lot bigger causing a vacuum. Maybe that's the problem, the "prophecy" lacks explanation as to how the atmosphere got destroyed.

Can't speak for other people, but I'm not trying to change your opinion of Wikipedia, I'm simply stating that it's stupid to throw out someone's evidence because of a link to Wikipedia. The information he was using was cited in that Wikipedia article from NASA. Everyone jumped on the "WIKIPEDIA ISN'T RELIABLE SAUCE!" bandwagon JUST because it's user-edited.

And with modern technology, it's possible to destroy the atmosphere before all living creatures were dead. Never put anything past the sheer unintelligence of the human species. We a horrible stupid bred of creatures, and we're only getting worse.

LOL, if you think just because Wikipedia got that info from NASA that I'll believe it, you better think twice. I bet over half of what NASA says is totally made up or changed. I actually believe Wikipedia more than NASA, assuming Wikipedia doesn't get all their info such as this from NASA.

By the way, thanks for calling me stupid because of my opinion.

If you think that we're actually able to destroy a planet...LOL, wow, I honestly don't know what to say, especially if you're saying we could do it accidentally. I think of that as being total bullshit. I see that as being brain washed. Again that's my opinion.

Alright, alright. If you're gonna flame, take it to PM. I don't mind discussion, but if you want to argue, do so. But OGTAM, maybe you're a little.. too paranoid. Heh. But it's your choice to believe what places are believable and which aren't. Honestly, if you don't believe anyone, then I'd advise staying out of discussions which include them. To everyone: Say what you need/want and get out. No need to state it twice.

Interesting but funny 'Dream', for me it would be a nightmare. Thats one huge 'dream' even I can barely remember my own yet something so long and you remember them, how awkward.

The apocalypse occurred the morning after the 2008 Summer Olympics in

Beijing. A secret order was sent out by Beijing’s military leaders to invade Taiwan. American

soldiers were diverted from Iraq and Afghanistan to defend Taiwan. But it was unsuccessful, as

China eventually occupied every Asian island in the northern hemisphere. Even mighty Japan fell

in 6 weeks and Hawaii was eventually conquered. While the fighting went on, the United States

of America collapsed due to being demoralized. However, the People’s Republic of China failed

to see that and started launching nuclear missiles from Hawaii into the North American

continent. Other nations like Russia, India, Pakistan, and eventually France fired nuclear missiles

to their enemies - eventually ending the nuclear with lots of devastation in the Northern

Hemisphere. In the aftermath, women seized power from the warmongering males and founded

primitive-looking matriarchal societies with armies for self-defense rather than for general

warfare. However, mutants who still looked up to patriarchy remained in the cities that

eventually became “forbidden zones.” Until the world’s atmosphere was destroyed 2000 years

later by a cobalt nuclear weapon, civilization as we know it still blossomed in the southern

hemisphere - where the lack of vital military targets kept the area mostly safe from radiation.

Ok, it's highly unlikely that half of this would happen such as the year although it is very possible. The atmosphere control all life on the planet and if that was gone then nothing would be alive, even the fish would be dead because they need even the littlest oxygen in the water.

Bold section: I'm just gonna laugh at that :P

I wonder why all your topics have a comedic feeling to them (Random :P).

Edited by Thomas.

I am SO FUCKING sick and tired of seeing people respond to Wikipedia articles IMMEDIATELY with, "LOLZ I DON'T BELIEVE U CAUSE THAT IS WIKIPEDIA ND USERZ CAN EDIT IT IT MUST BE WRONG!!!"..... You do realize that this means there are millions of people to check and double-triple-quadruple-check facts on a minute-to-minute basis, instead of 5 guys who can't agree with each other anyways?

And I'm tired of you little fucks trying to change my mind about what I think about Wikipedia.

Um, that would then be an atmosphere. No atmosphere = no oxygen for us to breath = no exhaling CO2 = no plants converting anything to anything. He just stated that an atmosphere is basically of a body of gases around a body of material. So as long as we're around to breath and plants are around to breath, then we pretty much have an atmosphere. Until we destroy it or something. But then we die. So it's all cool.

But what I was saying is that if there is no atmosphere, then humans, animals, plants and trees would have to die out first before the atmosphere were to be destroyed. Unless the supposed hole in the Ozone layer ripped open a lot bigger causing a vacuum. Maybe that's the problem, the "prophecy" lacks explanation as to how the atmosphere got destroyed.

Can't speak for other people, but I'm not trying to change your opinion of Wikipedia, I'm simply stating that it's stupid to throw out someone's evidence because of a link to Wikipedia. The information he was using was cited in that Wikipedia article from NASA. Everyone jumped on the "WIKIPEDIA ISN'T RELIABLE SAUCE!" bandwagon JUST because it's user-edited.

And with modern technology, it's possible to destroy the atmosphere before all living creatures were dead. Never put anything past the sheer unintelligence of the human species. We a horrible stupid bred of creatures, and we're only getting worse.

LOL, if you think just because Wikipedia got that info from NASA that I'll believe it, you better think twice. I bet over half of what NASA says is totally made up or changed. I actually believe Wikipedia more than NASA, assuming Wikipedia doesn't get all their info such as this from NASA.

If you think that we're actually able to destroy a planet...LOL, wow, I honestly don't know what to say, especially if you're saying we could do it accidentally. I think of that as being total bullshit. I see that as being brain washed. Again that's my opinion.

That's exactly why you're ignorant, you keep saying you don't believe things from these sources...why? There is no reason so not believe the information they provide, especially when they link to a reliable external source...such as NASA...but you don't believe NASA either...I bet you think 9/11 was an inside job and we never went to the moon. I wouldn't flame you if you wouldn't say things like this.

We also DO have the ability to destroy the planet. Drill hole into earth, plant thousands of nuclear bombs, ????, profit.

That's exactly why you're ignorant, you keep saying you don't believe things from these sources...why? There is no reason so not believe the information they provide, especially when they link to a reliable external source...such as NASA...but you don't believe NASA either...I bet you think 9/11 was an inside job and we never went to the moon. I wouldn't flame you if you wouldn't say things like this.

We also DO have the ability to destroy the planet. Drill hole into earth, plant thousands of nuclear bombs, ????, profit.

Even after Sky's post you continue this...What...do you expect me not to reply back?

If ignorance is equal to not believing in something, "gullibility", then I guess you're ignorant as well...do you believe in Santa, the Easter Bunny...the tooth fairy...Do you see where I’m going with this?

I find it funny that you bring up things such as 9/11 and going to the moon after I said I don’t believe some things that NASA says. I don’t see where that fits into play.

EDIT: Oh, forgot about the last thing you said.

Blowing up the earth...

hmmm...ok, let me know when we achieved the ability to go to the center of the Earth, then we'll talk about that.

Edited by Original GTA Master

Even after Sky's post you continue this...What...do you expect me not to reply back?

If ignorance is equal to not believing in something, "gullibility", then I guess you're ignorant as well...do you believe in Santa, the Easter Bunny...the tooth fairy...Do you see where I'm going with this?

I find it funny that you bring up things such as 9/11 and going to the moon after I said I don't believe some things that NASA says. I don't see where that fits into play.

You just replied back, If you really wanted to end this why did you reply to him? I would have thought you would have a bit more sense to actually listen to sky and not continue. Please just stop before you get into trouble ;)

If ignorance is equal to not believing in something, "gullibility", then I guess you're ignorant as well...do you believe in Santa, the Easter Bunny...the tooth fairy...Do you see where I'm going with this?

I find it funny that you bring up things such as 9/11 and going to the moon after I said I don't believe some things that NASA says. I don't see where that fits into play.

You just replied back, If you really wanted to end this why did you reply to him? I would have thought you would have a bit more sense to actually listen to sky and not continue. Please just stop before you get into trouble ;)

If Chris82 could reply...then why can't I???

Fine, Chris82, if you want to end this, get on MSN and we'll have a little debate.

If Chris82 could reply...then why can't I???

Fine, Chris82, if you want to end this, get on MSN and we'll have a little debate.

I would have thought a bit more common sense to not reply to things would be a bit better. Just don't fight, it's simple.

Damnit Chris.. you too.

Please do. I mean.. this is getting a bit ridiculous. There's been a lot worse, but yeah, I wanna keep the forums clean. But again, I don't mind discussion. Its just when the name calling comes about, it's stupid. One person is always going to think different. Always.

Damnit Chris.. you too.

Please do. I mean.. this is getting a bit ridiculous. There's been a lot worse, but yeah, I wanna keep the forums clean. But again, I don't mind discussion. Its just when the name calling comes about, it's stupid. One person is always going to think different. Always.

...Are you calling me stupid... :mellow:

lol, jk

I honestly don't try to start fights and I never think I'm actually getting into a fight on here until someone says, "stop fighting guys", then I just get confused and continue what I was discussing.

facepalm.jpeg

Ok, I will see you on MSN sir.

AND STOP QUOTE EMBEDDING.

You ONLY need to quote the specific bit you're referring to.

If you want to reply to someone who has posted directly above you, you DON'T need to quote them unless theres one or two lines you need to highlight.

Why do you say that?

P.S. For anyone who believes the human race, with their advanced technology, can blow up the Earth...I would also love to see evidence of this.

Edited by osiris.

AND STOP QUOTE EMBEDDING.

You ONLY need to quote the specific bit you're referring to.

If you want to reply to someone who has posted directly above you, you DON'T need to quote them unless theres one or two lines you need to highlight.

Thank you, the arguing is bad enough. We shouldn't have to repeatedly wade through the same text we just read.

Back to topic?

P.S. For anyone who believes the human race, with their advanced technology, can blow up the Earth...I would also love to see evidence of this.

Evidence you say?

Here is a nuclear bomb:

mk17-bomb4.jpg

Here is a nuclear bomb being detonated:

nuke-bomb.jpg

A hundred of those things and you can destroy a planet.

Evidence you say?

Here is a nuclear bomb:

mk17-bomb4.jpg

Here is a nuclear bomb being detonated:

nuke-bomb.jpg

A hundred of those things and you can destroy a planet.

LOL, maybe destroy the life on it, but not destroy the planet.

Chris82's comment implied that if we put them in the Earth, most likely meaning the center or else it would be completely irrelevant, that we could blow up the Earth...but we haven't been able to get to the center of the Earth...not even close.

I can't believe that this forum post is still up in 2015. When I wrote it back in 2008, I wasn't thinking properly given the fact that I was younger and less mature than I am now. Anyway, I was trying to emulate Nostradamus; who was my favorite doomsday prophet at that time. I don't believe in doomsday prophecies anymore and I certainly don't like to remember composing this piece of crap.

I have found a second lease on life after 2011 or so and I have learned to enjoy life instead of predicting ways that humans can destroy themselves. I would never predict the world to end after the 2016 Summer Olympic Games with my current state of mind.

On behalf of my younger self, I sincerely apologize for even putting that crap on the Internet in the first place.

On behalf of my younger self, I sincerely apologize for even putting that crap on the Internet in the first place.

The dumbass who thinks we don't need an atmosphere to survive simply because Wikipedia says otherwise has a lot more to answer for, so no need to fret.

1 person likes this

World War III won't be happening at anytime soon. There has to be a major disagreement between nations for it to happen. World War II is the bloodiest war in the history of mankind and Three Kingdoms Period comes the second. I hope nothing will happen during our life-time. Please think about this way. It takes our time and effort to raise a human being; however, it takes a mere second to destroy a human being wasting all our times and efforts. Past wars have destroyed thousands of human beings wasting everything we have put through for them. It is not wise to start a war among ourselves.

--------------------------------------------

http://www.jenreviews.com/best-air-purifier/