Several new details about the game were revealed:
- Brucie is located in the Broker docks in an abandoned warehouse. He pays Niko to kill a specific person. Niko goes to the targets house, but somehow the target manages to escape through a back door. After a long car chase, Niko does a drive-by on the target who tried to escape on foot. When Brucie calls after the assassination, he screams: "You're the man!"
- Keeping friends is very important. If Niko shows up on time for meetings, run errands and help his friends, he will get taxi service (what this means is not explained), a free helicopter and guns delivered to his home. If you can't make it to a meeting, you should call whomever you where supposed to meet, and tell that person you won't be able to meet him or her just now.
- Enemy health is indicated by a circle above the head.
- The massive weight of a car is something you really feel. Cars behave much more realistic than in previous games.
- There is a car named Contender.
- There is a place where you can rent helicopters. When Niko gets there, a man in a yellow jacket approaches him, and asks if he wants to view the city from above. Instead of replying nicely, Niko blows the guys brains out, and steals a helicopter. The Rockstar Games representatives told the previewer the following: "Congratulations! You're the first of all journalists to fly a helicopter in GTA IV! We actually never thought that any of you would come up with the idea to do that!"
- According to the previewer, you can fly the helicopter very high above Liberty City.
- The last thing the previewer did was to land the helicopter on top of the GetaLife building, stand on the 'G' in GetaLife, and snipe people on the ground.
Thanks, GTA Don
Source: Planet GTA