9 replies to this topic

#1 Klacid

Klacid

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 02:00 AM

I'd like to tell you all about my Fanfic series, Grand Theft Auto: The Untold Stories. The title basically speaks for itself, but I'll explain it anyway:

These fanfic episodes are an attempt to bridge the gap between the GTA games. I came up with the idea to cross over GTA with 24, although it does not have Jack Bauer kicking @$$ all over Liberty City, it simply borrows the Real-Time formula of 24. Each episode is an Hour, each season is a Day.

The main characters are Tommy Vercetti and Carl Johnson. They were both born on September 11, 1955, and met eachother at the age of 3. Over time the series deals with them helping eachother out, and also introduces later games' characters early on (i.e. Mike Toreno, Miguel). A brief description, indeed, but you can see what has been going on in the series so far, at:

Guru Games HQ

Or, look up GTA: TUS at:

Grand Theft Wiki

Happy reading!

Spoiler

#2 Huckleberry Pie

Huckleberry Pie

"There's always something,"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,972 posts
  • Philippines 

Posted 23 February 2008 - 02:02 AM

I'd like to tell you all about my Fanfic series, Grand Theft Auto: The Untold Stories. The title basically speaks for itself, but I'll explain it anyway:

These fanfic episodes are an attempt to bridge the gap between the GTA games. I came up with the idea to cross over GTA with 24, although it does not have Jack Bauer kicking @$$ all over Liberty City, it simply borrows the Real-Time formula of 24. Each episode is an Hour, each season is a Day.

The main characters are Tommy Vercetti and Carl Johnson. They were both born on September 11, 1955, and met eachother at the age of 3. Over time the series deals with them helping eachother out, and also introduces later games' characters early on (i.e. Mike Toreno, Miguel). A brief description, indeed, but you can see what has been going on in the series so far, at:

Guru Games HQ

Or, look up GTA: TUS at:

Grand Theft Wiki

Happy reading!

Spoiler

I've read this one before; this should have been in the Graphics and Writer's Pad... Anyway, God Bless and welcome to the forums...

Posted Image

Ubisoft should take a look at this...
"We love Him because He first loved us." - 1 John 4:9-10

#3 PJ-34

PJ-34

P.J. is lovin weed!!!

• Banned
  • 220 posts
  • Canada 

Posted 23 February 2008 - 10:37 AM

Good to see another Canadian on the board. Rep homie.
Posted Image
My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/PJ3

#4 Klacid

Klacid

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 03:19 AM

A few things about the 5th episode:

Spoiler

#5 Klacid

Klacid

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 08:42 PM

Episode 24 has been completely thought out, so here's a synopsis of two parts of the episode for those who are thinking things like "Put the 5th episode up already dammit!" and want new content.

EXTREME SPOILERS - THIS EPISODE TIES THE KNOT OF THE FATE OF SEVERAL CHARACTERS:

Spoiler

Now what did you think of that? I do have the entire episode planned in my head, so don't think that's all I have. In fact, I have the entire series in my head, although a new Fic might make me change some things (Lost Cause, search for it on Grand Theft Wiki).

#6 TOXIC

TOXIC

Right Hand Man of the Raiders

• Members
  • 1,190 posts
  • India 

Posted 11 June 2008 - 05:40 PM

Just a thing I wanted to say over this :

These fanfic episodes are an attempt to bridge the gap between the GTA games.

If its really a gap between GTA games, how can Carl and Tommy possibly take birth the same year?

The Raiders' MC Gang Chat-The Raiders' MC Recruitment

Posted Image
Want a Signature? An Avatar? Any Graphic work? Just checkout the following links :
TOXIC's Graphic Shop or TOXIC's Graphic Gallery

#7 Klacid

Klacid

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 10:39 PM

Good question. In fact, I do realize that Carl's age at the time of San Andreas is a bit far-fetched, although, if you look at Carl's face in the game, you'll see he's had quite a bit of wear over time.

Anyway, more spoilers for Ep. 24:

Spoiler

There. Now, that will probably be all before I start working on this series again.

Edited by Klacid, 18 June 2008 - 10:45 PM.

#8 Klacid

Klacid

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 08:04 PM

I'm bumping this because I'd like to request deletion of this topic (maybe I'm just blind, but I can't find the edit button to delete this myself. The series has been cancelled.

#9 Husky

Husky

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 08:49 PM

What the fuck man. Im not trying to be a dick but you could of asked Chris, or one of the forum Mods to delete the topic via Private Message.

Posted Image

#10 MrLlamaLlama

MrLlamaLlama

Graphic Designer.

• Super Mods
  • 4,819 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 10:26 PM

What the fuck Husky, you could've just accepted that the guy wants the topic deleted, and not got all high and mighty about it. Way to be a dick to someone who's actually on the forums right now. Believe it or not, mods are around, and more than happy to serve the finer members of this community.

*ahem* Klacid, i'll lock the thread. We don't usually delete threads unless they're in breach of the forums rules, but locking will stop people posting in it etc, so it won't stay bumped.

Posted Image

CoolerMaster HAFX Tower Case | XFX 850w Black Edition PSU | Asus CrossHair IV Formula Motherboard | AMD Phenom II x6 3.4 @ 3.7 Ghz + ThermalTake Frio HS/F | 8Gb Corsair Dominator GT | Nvidia/EVGA GTX470 1280Mb | 64GB Crucial RealSSD (os) | 2x 1TbSamsung Spinpoint F1

Need a quick GTA Fact Fix? - Grand Theft Wiki it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users