50¢ and The Game

As you may have heard, rapper The Game was kicked out of G-Unit by 50 Cent. 50 said that Game did not have his back in some beef with Fat Joe and Jadakiss for doing a song with Ja Rule, 50's sworn enemy. Game said he likes those two guys and "Let that man[50 Cent] do his thing." That was not the end of it. Shots were fired outside of Hot 97, a New York radio station, while 50 was being interviewed by Funk Maste Flex. Game arrived with an "undisclosed" number of men. His group got into a scuffle with another group of men. Shots were fired and Kevin Reed of Compton, California was shot in the leg. He is expected to recover. Another shooting happened outside of the office of Violator Management, who manages 50.

I canot belive this, what are your thoughts?

As you may have heard, rapper The Game was kicked out of G-Unit by 50 Cent. 50 said that Game did not have his back in some beef with Fat Joe and Jadakiss for doing a song with Ja Rule, 50's sworn enemy. Game said he likes those two guys and "Let that man[50 Cent] do his thing." That was not the end of it. Shots were fired outside of Hot 97, a New York radio station, while 50 was being interviewed by Funk Maste Flex. Game arrived with an "undisclosed" number of men. His group got into a scuffle with another group of men. Shots were fired and Kevin Reed of Compton, California was shot in the leg. He is expected to recover. Another shooting happened outside of the office of Violator Management, who manages 50.

The whole rap culture is fucked up. Why can't they settle their damn problems without guns. Fuckin' idiots.

As you may have heard, rapper The Game was kicked out of G-Unit by 50 Cent. 50 said that Game did not have his back in some beef with Fat Joe and Jadakiss for doing a song with Ja Rule, 50's sworn enemy. Game said he likes those two guys and "Let that man[50 Cent] do his thing."  That was not the end of it. Shots were fired outside of Hot 97, a New York radio station, while 50 was being interviewed by Funk Maste Flex. Game arrived with an "undisclosed" number of men. His group got into a scuffle with another group of men. Shots were fired and Kevin Reed of Compton, California was shot in the leg. He is expected to recover. Another shooting happened outside of the office of Violator Management, who manages 50.

The whole rap culture is fucked up. Why can't they settle their damn problems without guns. Fuckin' idiots.

why should u call them idiots , what did they do to you, my brother is a rapper so u callin him a idiot, u already was callin me names in another topic so now u are insuilting me again

As you may have heard, rapper The Game was kicked out of G-Unit by 50 Cent. 50 said that Game did not have his back in some beef with Fat Joe and Jadakiss for doing a song with Ja Rule, 50's sworn enemy. Game said he likes those two guys and "Let that man[50 Cent] do his thing."  That was not the end of it. Shots were fired outside of Hot 97, a New York radio station, while 50 was being interviewed by Funk Maste Flex. Game arrived with an "undisclosed" number of men. His group got into a scuffle with another group of men. Shots were fired and Kevin Reed of Compton, California was shot in the leg. He is expected to recover. Another shooting happened outside of the office of Violator Management, who manages 50.

why should u call them idiots , what did they do to you, my brother is a rapper so u callin him a idiot, u already was callin me names in another topic so now u are insuilting me again

Killing each other, shooting guns over shit like working with other rappers. They are all fucked up dumbasses. Yes, I said ALL. No, I can't call them all dumbasses because I don't know them all. But I did anyways.

Like those damn rap awards. I have never witnessed or heard of a problem at an award show. Until those stupid rap awards. That really shows you what the rap culture is all about.

"I SHOOT YOU DAWG! I'M A GANGSTA! WORD UP!"

Ignorant fucks. :pissedred:

• 1 month later...

Because we always post in the topic to tell people they suck. ;)

Yet another reason I hate the gangsta scene. Because of SA they have flooded my favorite GTA websites and most of them((all of them, actually)) are idiots. They double post, spam, try to sound hard and show off, flame people constantly, bump old topics, make stupid topics((like this one)), complain when authority gets on to them, one guy even said someone else sucked because he probably lived in a nice house. I'm telling you, these people are ass-fuckin'-backwards.

Crazy stuff man! But The Game messed up by leaving G Unit. I mean The Documentary CD would not have been anything without the publishing back up of G Unit. Many songs on the CD that have been hits have starred 50 cent. Maybe The Games next move will be 213 (Snoop Doggs Crew) ?

50 seriously needs to dry up his tears and settle his shit with the game. He is the best thing that ever happened to G-Unit.

Hell, the gun violence is irritating to say the least. It truly is sad to see somone with real talent killed in cold blood over such menial things as drugs. RIP Biggie

• 4 weeks later...