Official Site Update #2

Chris

Rockstar have updated the GTAIV official site today with new screenshots and wallpapers, as well as some new additions to the site. The updates page provides the details on what exactly has been updated.

• Videos of Alderney businessman Phil Bell and the Dilettante hybrid car.
  • Downloadable posters of Liberty City's most wanted criminals, straight from the LCPD.
  • The Weazel News sidebar-friendly news widget.
  • New batch of exclusive screenshots.
  • Debut of the Character Series of official wallpapers and more.

There are 8 new screenshots in total, 5 from the screenshots page and 3 from the new pages:

064.jpg 065.jpg 066.jpg 067.jpg 068.jpg booth_1280x720.jpg dilettante1_1280x720.jpg bledar_1280.jpg

right, I have found out how to download the flash videos from the GTA IV site:

You can download the FLV video of the Hybrid commercial ' Dilettante'

http://www.rockstargames.com/IV/wet/dilett...bridSmaller.flv

Phill Bell:

http://www.rockstargames.com/IV/wet/philBe...bellSmaller.flv

More coming soon.

Edited by mark866

the ad for the hybrid car was class, it was great to see a bit if the physics workin when that guy got knocked over during. The ad. Did any1 else notice the Aston martin looking car at the end when it was showing the price?

I saw the vidieos on you tube on this iPhone cos my laptop got broke, would not think the videos would be much different.

I think the red one looks like a porsche possibly the front of the comet, as u say gta don the green one is like a lambo. And the gold coloured one like a corvette not bothered if I'm wrong just what I think lol see the ship with all the cars this game looks huge. Can't wait