New GTA IV Screen From Gamespy

Chris

GoldenJoel at GTAForums has found that GameSpy have a new GTA IV screenshot in an article on their website. If you're thinking it looks familiar, you're probably thinking of a scene in the third trailer, where this screenshot is presumably taken from. Again, this screenshot is fairly small, so we'll update you if we obtain a full size version.

gtaiv_screenshot_115.jpg

Looks good, thanks for the post.

Ivan so what if this was posted by Mark866 first. If its new info like Screenshots and etc... then it will be posted in GTAIV News regardless if someone already posted it first in the GTAIV Forum. All the news here is also on the Home page and is linked here.

Edited by Noru

Look like cutting your hair is confirmed!

Nope, it's already been confirmed that physique and hairstyle won't be customizable. And even though you can only see the back of his head, he doesn't really look like Niko.

BTW Chris, you misspelled Gamespy in the title. :P

Edited by TEC 9

Nope, it's already been confirmed that physique and hairstyle won't be customizable. And even though you can only see the back of his head, he doesn't really look like Niko.

I don't remember R* saying anything about hairstyle. IMO it does look like Niko, the side of his face is similar.

I don't remember R* saying anything about hairstyle. IMO it does look like Niko, the side of his face is similar.

Also if it's taken from the cut scene where Roman introduces Niko to his 'Palace', it should be Niko in this particular pic. It does seem that his hair is at different lengths in different shots.

^ I think that pretty much confirms it now then...

How far will we be able to take this feature though?

is it possible that we'd be able to leave it and it'll keep on growing? who knows but if its every couple weeks we get a reminder to get a shaved head it'll annoy me to be honest n i'd just end up ignoring them